|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: Grenade Stealth BMX Bike 20in
This Grenade Stealth BMX Bike might be considered an entry-level bike, but this premium ride is anything but ordinary in the world of starter BMX bikes. With more features than many bikes intended for more experienced riders, the Grenade Stealth offers a top-tube, 100% Cromoly frame, fork and handlebars, for durability under the hardest riders. A 25/9 Micro Drive gear system responds to your needs as fast as they come about, and will still readily serve your needs once you've passed the level of "beginner."
Key Features of the Grenade Stealth BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: 100% CroMo w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: 100% CroMo Forks
- BARS: 100% CroMo 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Framed Gun Grips w/Grip Locks
- STEM: Framed Detonator Alloy Stem w/Cutouts
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/Sealed Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: Framed 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Half Link HL710
- PEDALS: Framed Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Framed Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Framed WD 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Launcher Saddle/Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Framed Launcher Saddle/Post Combo
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Framed Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
If you can contact me again later tonight or tomorrow I will confirm.
The crank is small so it's good for quick tricks. Larger cranks are more for like street and trail rides for keeping up with moderate speeds. This bike is ok and has a single crank only with freestyle backwards operation.