Description: Grenade Stealth BMX Bike 20in
This Grenade Stealth BMX Bike may be considered an "entry-level" bike, but this premium ride is anything but ordinary in the world of starter BMX bikes. With lots of features offered on bikes built for more experienced riders the Grenade Stealth has a full Chromoly frame, fork and handlebars. This makes it strong, durable and tough enough to handle even the hardest riders. The 25/9 Micro Drive gear system responds to your needs as fast as they come about, and will easily handle your needs once you've passed the level of "beginner."
These Grenade BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
Key Features of the Grenade Stealth BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: 100% CroMo with 20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: 100% CroMo Forks
- BARS: 100% CroMo 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Framed Gun Grips with Grip Locks
- STEM: Framed Detonator Alloy Stem with Cutouts
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks with Sealed Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: Framed 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Half Link HL710
- PEDALS: Framed Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub with 9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Framed Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Framed WD 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Launcher Saddle/ Post Combo
- SEAT POST: Framed Launcher Saddle/ Post Combo
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Framed Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.