|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Grenade MX BMX Bike 20in
The Grenade MX BMX Bike may fall in the "entry-level" category, but it can perform just as well as some of the top BMX bikes out there. The frame has a CroMo Main Triangle that ensures it can handle what you have to dish out. It also has sticky Framed platform pedals, and tubular chromoly 3-piece cranks that will give you a sturdy platform as you are learning new and creative tricks. The Grenade MX BMX Bike is an awesome ride for anyone who is just beginning his riding journey.
Key Features of the Grenade MX BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Main Triangle with 20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks with CroMo Steer Tube
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Framed Grips
- STEM: Framed Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks with CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Framed 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Framed Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub with 9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Framed Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Framed 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Saddle
- SEAT POST: Framed Seat Post
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Framed Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.