Description: Grenade MX BMX Bike
The 2012 Grenade MX is the fourth in Grenade''s lineup of "entry level" street/trail BMX bikes, but as you can see, the MX is not your standard entry level bike with its Cromoly Main Triangle and 25/9 Micro Drive System and its features do not stop there. The MX features Framed Grips, Framed Fuse Alloy Stem, Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular Cromoly Cranks with Cromoly Spindle, Framed 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket, Framed Platform Pedals, Framed Cannon 14mm Alloy Hubset with a 9 Tooth Driver in the rear, and Framed Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims. The Grenade MX Bike is as at home on the street as it is on the trails, with its agile but stable geometry and its quality packed components.
These Grenade BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
Key Features of the Grenade MX BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Main Triangle w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks w/CroMo Steer Tube
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Framed Grips
- STEM: Framed Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Framed 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Framed Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Framed Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Framed 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Saddle
- SEAT POST: Framed Seat Post
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Framed Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.