|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||13|
Description: Grenade M1 BMX Bike 20in
The Grenade M1 BMX Bike is often referred to as an "entry-level" bike due to its simplicity and ease of ride. Some features on this ride seem to set it apart from that label making it a great ride for new bikers and old hobbyists alike. It's built from a combination of hi-ten and chromoly tubing that make it both durable and affordable. Features like chromoly 3-piece cranks, a 25/9 micro drive system and double-wall alloy rims are what really sets it apart from its competitors. Don't be shy. Grab one today and show everyone in the neighborhood your skills!
Key Features of the Grenade M1 BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Main Triangle with 20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks with CroMo Steer Tube
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Framed Grips
- STEM: Framed Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks with CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Framed 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Framed Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub with 9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Framed Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Framed 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Saddle
- SEAT POST: Framed Seat Post
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Framed Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74°
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
6 months ago
6 months ago
Dual brakes or peddle brakes only?