|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||13|
Description: Grenade M1 BMX Bike Matte Black 20in
BMX's Grenade M1 Bike is often referred to an "entry level" bike due to its simplicity and ease of ride. Some of it's features set it apart from that label though. The Grenade M1 is great for new bikers and old hobbyists alike. This bike features with Platform Petals, Grips, and a Cannon Alloy rear 9 Tooth solid back gear shifter. Most everything on this bike is made from solid alloy which means it will not rust or give out over time. It also comes with a Flak Jacket (to keep you free of dirt), which is framed and complete with alloy rims with double walls. This bike can take you from the street to the highest and meanest trails without a problem - and it looks good doing it. The M1 is designed to be a sturdy and steady bike - so you can ride hard. Each component is designed with the highest quality, and you will find it suits almost every need you have.
Key Features of the Grenade M1 BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Main Triangle w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks w/CroMo Steer Tube
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Framed Grips
- STEM: Framed Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: 1 1/8" Threadless Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Framed 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Framed Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub
- REAR HUB: Framed Cannon 14mm 36 Hole Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver
- RIMS: Framed Flak Jacket Double Wall Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Framed 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Saddle
- SEAT POST: Framed Seat Post
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Framed Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.