Grenade B2 BMX Bike Orange 20" (13B)
The 2013 Grenade B2 is the third in Grenade's lineup of "entry level" street/trail BMX bikes, but as you can see, the B2 is not your standard entry level bike with its Cromoly Main Tubes and 25/9 Micro Drive System and its features do not stop there. The B2 features Framed Grips, Framed Fuse Alloy Stem, Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular Cromoly Cranks with Cromoly Spindle, Framed 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket, Framed Platform Pedals, Framed Turbine 12mm Alloy Hubset with a 9 Tooth Driver in the rear, and Framed Alloy Rims. An additional feature worth mentioning is the fact that Grenade uses heavy duty 6mm think 14mm dropouts on all of its frames, allowing riders to easily upgrade to wheels with 14mm axles without having to purchase a new frame or fork. The Grenade B2 Bike is as at home on the street as it is on the trails, with its agile but stable geometry and its quality packed components.
Key Features of the Grenade B2 BMX Bike 20":
- FRAME: CroMo Main Tubes w/20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Framed Grips
- STEM: Framed Fuse Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Framed Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: Framed Pipe Bomb 175mm Tubular CroMo Cranks w/CroMo Spindle
- SPROCKET: Framed 25 Tooth Alloy Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Framed Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Framed Turbine 36 Hole Alloy Hub, 3/8" axle
- REAR HUB: Framed Turbine Alloy Hub w/9 Tooth Driver, 12mm axle
- RIMS: Framed Alloy Rims
- TIRES: Framed 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Framed Saddle
- SEAT POST: Framed Seat Post
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Framed Steel Pegs (2 PCS)
- SEAT TUBE: 9.5"
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71degrees
- CHAINSTAY: 14"
- BB HEIGHT: 11.6"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 26 lbs
- WHEELBASE: 36.25"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.