|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Framed FX1 2X BMX Bike 20in
The Framed FX1 2X BMX Bike is a great bike for kids just getting started in BMX riding and tricks. With that in mind take a look at some of these key features of the bike like it’s tough HiTen 20.4 inch tube frame. The bike also comes equipped with HiTen forks, and 8 inch HiTen rise bars as well.
There are many features that the Framed FX1 2X BMX Bike has that can’t all be mentioned here. For better durability and performance they use Shrapnels Fragment 175mm 1 Piece Cranks. One solid piece means there’s less of a chance of the crank arms breaking off during times of intense riding or high stress maneuvers.
- FRAME: HiTen w/ 20.4" Top Tube
- FORKS: HiTen Forks
- BARS: HiTen 8" Rise Bars
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips
- STEM: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANKS: 1 pc Shrapnel Fragment 175 mm
- SPROCKET: Shrapnel Fragment 25t Sprocket
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Hub, 36h w/ ? axle
- REAR HUB: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Hub, 36h w/ 9t Cassette
- PEGS: NOT INCLUDED
- RIMS: 20" Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Pinned Rims
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 20" X 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- TOP TUBE: 20.4"
- STAND OVER: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
- NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly MUST be done by a qualified bicycle technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
- All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
- These Framed BMX bikes come without decals applied. Each bike is shipped with a decal packet, containing a number of decals of different styles and colors. This allows the rider to customize the bike to their liking.
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
These Framed FX1 BMX bikes have a good reputation for durability for entry level bikes. This bike is designed as an affordable way for youth riders to get out and develop some stellar skills.
I bought the same bike for both my boys who are 10 and 11 and are both on the shorter side.
my husband who is about 6 foot is also comfortable on it.
I am not completely sure what direction your question is going, but I can tell you that Framed is a St.Paul, MN based company. We offer their bicycles both on our website, and in our bike shop. The product they are putting out is great and is an outstanding price. Check-out their website:
They are. These Framed FX1 2X BMX Bikes are simple entry level bikes that will be great for a person to develop some skills with and cruise around on.
*NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.