Description: Framed Verdict BMX Bike
The Framed Verdict BMX Bike is a stylish bicycle that will have you looking like a professional in no time. This bike comes fully equipped with velo mushroom 150mm grips and a hi-ten steel frame that make this bike not only comfortable, but durable! 36h single wall alloy pinned rims, 25t steel sprocket, along with several other top of the line accessories make The Verdict BMX bike an item you don't want to pass up.
Key Features of Framed Verdict BMX Bike:
- FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
- BARS: Framed 2pc Bars 8”x 28”
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150 mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco Press in
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 1pc Forged Steel 175mm w/Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 25t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 1/2" Nylon Composite
- FRONT HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy Hub w/ 3/8 Axle
- REAR HUB: Quando Unsealed Alloy Hub w/9t Cassette, 14 mm Axle
- RIMS: 20” Single Wall Alloy 36h Pinned Rim
- TIRES: Wanda King, Front 20" X 2.125", Rear 20" x 1.95
- SADDLE/SEAT POST: 1 pc Seat and Seat post combo
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: NOT INCLUDED
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- STAND OVER: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
- NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly MUST be done by a qualified bicycle technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
- All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
Past Season Product
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.