Description: Framed Verdict BMX Bike 20in
The Framed Verdict BMX Bike is a stylish bicycle that will have you looking like a professional in no time. This bike comes fully equipped with velo mushroom 150mm grips and a hi-ten steel frame that make this bike not only comfortable, but durable! 36h single wall alloy pinned rims, 25t steel sprocket, along with several other top of the line accessories make The Verdict BMX bike an item you don't want to pass up.
- FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
- BARS: Framed 2pc Bars 8”x 28”
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150 mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco Press in
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 1pc Forged Steel 175mm w/Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 25t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 1/2" Nylon Composite
- FRONT HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy Hub w/ 3/8 Axle
- REAR HUB: Quando Unsealed Alloy Hub w/9t Cassette, 14 mm Axle
- RIMS: 20” Single Wall Alloy 36h Pinned Rim
- TIRES: Wanda King, Front 20" X 2.125", Rear 20" x 1.95
- SADDLE/SEAT POST: 1 pc Seat and Seat post combo
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: NOT INCLUDED
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- STAND OVER: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
- NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly MUST be done by a qualified bicycle technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
- All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
5 months ago
9 months ago
Great customer service too.
4 months ago
2 months ago
4 months ago
9 months ago
I think 6'4 would be a little difficult......
However, they painted the knurled area where the neck clamps down on it and the inside of the neck. It would never hold right until I took the dremmell to it.
and weigh 128 pounds will I fit in this bike ?
This is the same bike that DJ's has on Amazon.
will the verdict still be okay ?
As these Framed BMX bikes are fairly simple, entry level bikes, the weight limit is like 180-to 200 lbs. You will want something a little more robust especially if you intend to slam it around. Take a look here: http://www.the-house.com/bmx-bikes-gt.html
We (The-House) are located on the north edge of lovely St. Paul, Minnesota in a little town called Little Canada. Take a look: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/general-helpdesk/contact-us-opening-hours/. Framed too is a Minnesota company.
the listed price for this Framed Verdict BMX bike is the current price and not a sale. It will remain for the foreseeable future.
They will come to you about 80% complete but we do recommend you take it to a bike shop to have them put together so that everything is assembled correctly.
This Sapient Verdict Bike weighs roughly 25lbs 2oz. This bike is best intended for a youth to young adult looking to develop some skills, and have a load of fun.
This Framed Verdict BMX Bike 20in weighs 25lbs and 2oz
This version of the Framed Verdict BMX Bike 20in weighs in at 25lbs and 2oz.
The Framed Verdict BMX Bike weighs 25lb 2oz.
Try the Framed Team for something that will accept pegs.
I can already get some good air off a homemade jump and off a curb and stuff. But is this more for cruising or the park ad jumping? (I do both)
If there is a better bike for jumping and cruising please tell me