|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: Framed Verdict BMX Bike Black/Yellow 20in
The Framed Verdict BMX Bike is a stylish bicycle that will have you looking like a professional in no time. This bike comes fully equipped with velo mushroom 150mm grips and a hi-ten steel frame that make this bike not only comfortable, but durable! 36h single wall alloy pinned rims, 25t steel sprocket, along with several other top of the line accessories make The Verdict BMX bike an item you don't want to pass up.
- FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
- BARS: Framed 2pc Bars (8in Tall x 28in Wide)
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco 28.6 6/34/30mm
- BRAKE LEVER: APSE Alloy Lever w/Adjuster
- BRAKE: APSE Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 1pc Forged Steel 175mm w/Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 25t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 1/2" PC Resin
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" KT Unsealed Hub
- REAR HUB: 14mm KT Unsealed w/9t Freewheel
- RIMS: 36h Single Wall Alloy Pinned
- TIRES: Wanda King 20" X 2.125" Front 20" x 1.95" Rear
- SADDLE: Frame Padded Comp
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Not Included
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- SEAT TUBE: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"descent beginner to intermediate bike"
I got a white version of this bike from a different site and it is descent for a beginner to intermediate rider. I am 12 and the bike handles my whole 102 pounds of weight fine with one problem the front crank gets loose a lot but its a great bike.
Recommended for beginner BMX bikers
Recommended for getting to school. Sep 30, 2013
http://search.the-house.com/?keywords=sapient+saga Dec 3, 2013
and weigh 128 pounds will I fit in this bike ? Nov 3, 2013
Oliver Sep 5, 2013
I can already get some good air off a homemade jump and off a curb and stuff. But is this more for cruising or the park ad jumping? (I do both)
If there is a better bike for jumping and cruising please tell me Aug 13, 2013