|Recommeded Use:||General, Commuter|
Description: Framed Pro Elite 2.0 FT Bike
At Framed Bikes we like to make fun simple bikes.
- FRAME: 700Cx28C, alloy, TIG welded, frame size:17",19",21".
- FORK: 700C steel rigid fork, with steel steerer tube,TIG welded
- HEADSETS: A-head set, parts of 10pcs
- SPACER: 10mmx3pcs
- BOTTOM BRACKET: sealed BB
- AXLE: sealed BB
- CHAINWHEEL: 3/32"x28/38/48Tx170mm, steel black chainring and alloy black cranks
- CHAIN: Z50
- HANDLEBAR: Steel low rise handlebar, W:600mm, Rise:30mm
- STEM: Alloy A-head 4-bolt stem, Ext:90mm
- GRIPS: Soft comfort grips
- FRONT HUB: Alloy silver, 14Gx36H, with quick release
- REAR HUB: Alloy silver, 14Gx36H, with quick release Cassette
- SPOKES: 14G steel spoke, with brass nipple
- FREEWHEEL: 7spd index freewheel,12-32T
- SHIFT LEVER: Shimano shifters
- FRONT DERA.: Shimano front derailleur
- REAR DERA.: 7spd, W/OB
- SHIFT HOUSING: SP
- RIMS: 700C alloy double wall rim, 14GX36H
- TIRES: 700Cx28C, F/R Puncture Resistant tires, F/V
- TUBES: Butyl tube, F/V
- FRONT BRAKE: alloy v brake
- REAR BRAKE: alloy v brake
- L/ BRAKE LEVER: alloy, silver lever with black bracket
- R/ BRAKE LEVER: alloy, silver lever with black bracket
- BRAKE HOUSING: 2P
- PEDALS: PP,9/16", with ball, with CPSC reflectors
- SADDLE: PU padded, black
- SEAT POST: Alloy rigid, with clamp, 300mm
- SEAT CLAMP/PIN: Alloy seat clamp with quick release
- F/REF BRACKET: Resin
- R/REF BRACKET: Resin
- F/R REFLECTORS: Front clear, rear red, CPSC standard
- WHEEL REFLECTORS: clear, 2pcs, CPSC standard
- DECALS: Sticker before clear painting, water sticker
- CARTON: Standard seaworthy carton
- ASSEMBLY LEVEL: 85% assmbly
- ACCESSORIES: Allen keys tool 2/5/6mm, water bottle screws
Pro Elite 2.0 FT
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
Hope that helps!
Thanks for the question!
Hope that helps!