|Type:||City, Commuter, Single Speed|
|Recommeded Use:||General, Commuter|
Description: Framed Lifted Drop Bar Bike S/S
The Framed Lifted Drop Bar Bike provides an uncomplicated, attractive, and convenient design that looks fantastic and rides even better. The main attributes that it possesses are: Coaster Brakes, Hi-Ten Steel frame, and a great Framed Bronze Series Saddle. This bike has a very original look that you will find very pleasant. Allow yourself to ride this beautiful Framed Lifted Bike and you will feel energetic anywhere you go.
- Heatset: Press in 1-1/8th Headset
- Grips: Framed Race Bar Rap Black
- Brakes: Coaster Brake
- Handle bars: Framed Alloy Handle Bar 420MM/138MM Drop
- stem: Framed Alloy A-Head 4-Bolt, Ext:90mm
- Saddle: Framed Bronze Series Saddle
- Seat Post: Framed Staight Alloy Seat Post 300MM
- Front Tire: Kenda K193 Kwest K-Shield 700x28 Puncture Resistant Tire
- Rear Tire: Kenda K193 Kwest K-Shield 700x28 Puncture Resistant Tire
- Front Derailleur: N/A
- Rear Derailleur: N/A
- Crank Set: Framed 1/8"x46Tx170mm
- Cassette: N/A
- Chainwheel: Framed 46t Steel Chainring
- Bottom Bracket: Framed Sealed BB
- Rims: Framed Deep V 700C Alloy 36h Rims
- Front Hub: Alloy Hub Sealed
- Rear Hub: 16t Coaster Steel
- Frame: Hi-Ten Steel
- Fork: Hi-Ten Steel
Lifted Drop Bar
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
1 year ago
7 months ago
Took a while to get a replacement. Eventually got things sorted out with The House, but it was a pain, and it should not have happened in the first place. Poor quality control and inspection process, I think.
Spokes were loose on both wheels, and one spoke on the front wheel was badly bent from shipping.
Front hub makes an annoying clicking sound occasionally.
Tires are good. Most components are lower end, but for $159 what do you expect? I was not expecting a high performance machine, but I also was not expecting to have to send parts back or have parts that are flawed.
It could just be I got a bad one, but I suspect that at this price point, others have had similar problems.
7 months ago
Final assembly at a bike tech should not cost more than $35-50
Hope that helps!
2) What are the circumstances of shipping to Russia (in case of it's possible) ?
Thanks for the question!
Otherwise check my previous response.