|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: Framed Forge BMX Bike 20in
The Framed Forge BMX Bike is an affordable functional street bike that is also easy to use for transportation! Simple specifications such as a Hi-Ten steel frame and alloy stem give this bike the maneuverability and weight reduction needed to fulfill you the BMX monster in you. At the same time, the Framed Forge is built with cheaper components that allow it to be an everyday bike for the frugal individual who wants an inexpensive alternative to driving. Check out the Framed Forge today!
- FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
- BARS: Framed 2pc Bars 8”x 28”
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150 mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco Press in
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 1 pc Forged Steel 175mm w/ Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 36t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 1/2" Nylon Composite
- FRONT HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy Hub w/ ? Axle
- REAR HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy hub w/14t Freewheel, 14mm Axle
- RIMS: 20” Single Wall Alloy 36h Pinned Rim
- TIRES: Wanda King, Front 20" X 2.125", Rear 20" x 1.95"
- SADDLE/SEAT POST: 1 pc Seat and Seat post combo
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: NOT INCLUDED
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- STAND OVER: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
- NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly MUST be done by a qualified bicycle technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
- All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
1 year ago
1 year ago
6 months ago
1 year ago
It looks severe in the picture, but I purchase this bike for my 17 year old son who is almost 6 feet tall and he does not have to lean or stretch to ride it. He looks and is very comfortable on it.
These Framed Forge BMX bikes are made from HiTen Steel. Heavier than Aluminum for sure, but just about bomb proof.
Your order went through on our end, it might take a couple of days for your bank to process the purchase of the Framed Forge BMX Bike.
What is the measurement of the WHOLE bike?
What is the measurement of the HOLE holding the handlebars and fork?
Currently we do not ship to Turkey. For this I am sorry. Take a look at our international shipping page for more info: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/shipping-information/international-shipping/
1. How do the Framed Forge and the Framed Verdict compare ? Is there something better on the Verdict for the higher price ?
2. As I understand it, both of these can be used not just for BMX but regular street, trail rides too - correct ? I don't want to get one for general rides and one for BMX only ( at least not yet ). So, that would mean that it should be a bike with at least a rear brake, right ?
3. Do any BMX bikes come with gears at all ? I'm not sure if that's even a sensible question ... it sounds like gears are something you wouldn't want on BMX bikes ?
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Due to this fact no manufacturers include assembly instructions.