Description: Framed Forge BMX Bike 20in
The Framed Forge BMX Bike is an affordable functional street bike that is also easy to use for transportation! Simple specifications such as a Hi-Ten steel frame and alloy stem give this bike the maneuverability and weight reduction needed to fulfill you the BMX monster in you. At the same time, the Framed Forge is built with cheaper components that allow it to be an everyday bike for the frugal individual who wants an inexpensive alternative to driving. Check out the Framed Forge today!
Key Features of Framed Forge BMX Bike 20in:
- FRAME: Hi-Ten Steel
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Hi-Ten Steel
- BARS: Framed 2pc Bars 8”x 28”
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150 mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco Press in
- BRAKE LEVER: Framed Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Framed Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 1 pc Forged Steel 175mm w/ Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 36t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 1/2" Nylon Composite
- FRONT HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy Hub w/ ? Axle
- REAR HUB: KT Unsealed Alloy hub w/14t Freewheel, 14mm Axle
- RIMS: 20” Single Wall Alloy 36h Pinned Rim
- TIRES: Wanda King, Front 20" X 2.125", Rear 20" x 1.95"
- SADDLE/SEAT POST: 1 pc Seat and Seat post combo
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: NOT INCLUDED
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- STAND OVER: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13.5"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 2oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
- NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly MUST be done by a qualified bicycle technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
- All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.