|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||13|
Description: Framed Attack LTD BMX Bike Black/Blue 20in
The Framed Attack BMX Bike is going to revolutionize your biking experience, allowing you to attack both the streets and off-roading. Lightweight chromoly frame makes this ride easy to transport, while a comfortably padded saddle and Velo Mushroom handle grips help you ride longer. This is an outstanding and versatile trick bicycle, ideal for any enthusiast. You'll wonder how you ever did without the Framed Attack.
- FRAME: Chromoly Triangle
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Chromoly Legs
- BARS: Framed 2pc Chromoly Bars (8" Tall x 28" Wide)
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco 28.6 6/34/30mm
- BRAKE LEVER: APSE Alloy Lever w/Adjuster
- BRAKE: APSE Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 3pc Chromoly Tubular 175mm w/Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 25t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 9/16" PC Resin
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" KT Unsealed Hub
- REAR HUB: 14mm KT/Quando Unsealed w/9t Freewheel
- RIMS: 36h DOUBLE Wall Anodized Alloy Pinned
- TIRES: Wanda King 20" X 2.125" Front 20" x 1.95" Rear
- SADDLE: Frame Padded Pro
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Not Included
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- SEAT TUBE: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 11oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
- NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
- All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
The cranks on this bike came loose but because I already put it together it avoided the warranty. Disappointed with customer service but eventually came around. Like I said great bike, only thing is that I already have to buy new cranks and bearings after riding it for a week or so. Cranks were loose the day after I got it put together. Disappointing but overall a decent bike. I love the colors and design just annoyed that I already have to put more money into it after just spending 230 on the bike.
Its very light and is very nice bike!
-Austin Oct 16, 2013
Sep 1, 2013