|Top Tube Length:||20.4|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
|Stand Over Height:||8.5|
|Head Tube Angle:||74|
Description: Framed Attack BMX Bike White 20in
The Framed Attack BMX Bike is going to revolutionize your biking experience, allowing you to attack both the streets and off-roading. Lightweight chromoly frame makes this ride easy to transport, while a comfortably padded saddle and Velo Mushroom handle grips help you ride longer. This is an outstanding and versatile trick bicycle, ideal for any enthusiast. You'll wonder how you ever did without the Framed Attack.
- FRAME: Chromoly Triangle
- FORKS: 1-1/8th Chromoly Legs
- BARS: Framed 2pc Chromoly Bars (8in Tall x 28in Wide)
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom 150mm
- STEM: Framed Alloy Front Load
- HEADSET: Neco 28.6 6/34/30mm
- BRAKE LEVER: APSE Alloy Lever w/Adjuster
- BRAKE: APSE Alloy U-Brake
- CRANKS: 3pc Chromoly Tubular 175mm w/Unsealed American Bottom Bracket
- SPROCKET: 25t Steel
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: 9/16" PC Resin
- FRONT HUB: 3/8" KT Unsealed Hub
- REAR HUB: 14mm KT/Quando Unsealed w/9t Freewheel
- RIMS: 36h Single Wall Anodized Alloy Pinned
- TIRES: Wanda King 20" X 2.125" Front 20" x 1.95" Rear
- SADDLE: Frame Padded Pro
- SEAT POST: Integrated
- CLAMP: Framed Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: Not Included
- TOP TUBE: 20.5"
- SEAT TUBE: 8"
- CHAINSTAY: 13"
- BB HEIGHT: 10.5"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 25lbs 11oz
- WHEELBASE: 38"
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
Looks nice, feels nice, and is very durable great product.