|Top Tube Length:||22.7|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Framed FX24 BMX Bike
- FRAME: HiTen 22.7" Top Tube
- FORK: HiTen 1 ? Fork
- BAR: HiTen 8"x27.6"
- GRIPS: Shrapnel Fragment Grips 130 mm
- STEM: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Stem
- HEADSET: Shrapnel Fragment Press in Headset
- BRAKE LEVER: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Lever
- BRAKE: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy U-Brakes
- CRANK: Forged Shrapnel Fragment 175 mm 3 pc Crank
- SPROCKET: 30t Shrapnel Fragment
- CHAIN: KMC Z410
- PEDALS: Shrapnel Fragment Platform Pedals
- FRONT HUB: KT Alloy Hub 36h w/ 14 mm Axle
- REAR HUB: KT Alloy Hub 36h w/14mm Axle, w /13T Freewheel
- RIMS: 24" Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Pinned Double Wall Rim
- TIRES: Shrapnel Fragment 24"x 2.125" Tires
- SADDLE: Shrapnel Fragment Saddle
- SEAT POST: Shrapnel Fragment Seat Post
- CLAMP: Shrapnel Fragment Alloy Clamp
- PEGS: 4 Shrapnel Fragment 14 mm Steel Pegs
- TOP TUBE: 22.7"
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74degrees
- STAND OVER: 9"
- CHAINSTAY: 15.6"
- BB HEIGHT: 13"
- APPROX WEIGHT: 30lbs
- WHEELBASE: 39.68"
- NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly MUST be done by a qualified bicycle technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly
- All bikes are shipped with an indirect signature requirement
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
Do you also delivery to Europe. Amsterdam ??
Thank you for the attention
We are happy to ship to Holland, and Framed bikes can be shipped internationally. Look here for more info: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/shipping-information/international-shipping/ Let me know if you have more questions.
These Framed bikes will require the handlebars and seat post to be assembled... and the front tire. It is important that a knowledgeable person or a local shop do the assembly as you do not want anyone to be injured, plus you can void the bikes warranty.
The two versions of this bike are quite similar, though they have some slightly different top tube sizes.
You can buy this Framed FX24 BMX Bike right here on this product page. Select the green "Add to Cart" button and you're halfway there.