|Type:||Single Speed, Fixed Gear|
Description: Focale 44 Relax Single Speed Bike
Simplicity hasn''t always been your strong suit, but it''s never too late to get back to the basics. Grab a Focale 44 Relax Single Speed Bike and focus on the ride instead of thinking about work, the weather, or if you left the oven on when you headed out of the door. With a flip-flop rear hub, you can choose whether you want to be able to coast with the freewheel side of things or keep on pedaling through all the worries of the world with the fixed side. Cool extras on the Relax Single Speed, like narrowed handlebars, pedal straps, and a removable brake give you plenty of options so you can simplify exactly the way you want.
- 4 sizes : 49cm, 52 cm, 55 cm, 58 cm
- full 4130 Cr-Mo frame and fork
- 1-1/8" integrated headset (Campagnolo standard)
- narrow flat handlebar/stem Cr-Mo combo
- 42/16 gear ratio
- sealed bearings BB set, JIS taper
- plastic BMX type pedals with straps
- sealed bearings hubs
- flip flop rear hub (fixed both sides)
- double wall rims, mid-profile : 21 mm
- 1/2" x 1/8" chain
- aero-padded saddle
- built to last, around 10.5 kg/23 lbs
- colors : matte black or red clear coating NEW FOR 2012
- frame : higher BB position (+ 5 mm), thinner seatstays, thicker dropouts (5 mm), bigger tire clearance, up to 35c.
- bar/stem combo : shorter stem (75 mm).
- rear hub : dual-threads for fixed cog both sides.
- rims : double-wall.
- tires : 700x28c.
- Every Focale 44 bike is delivered with brakes, freewheel and fixed sprocket.
- Bikes are shown without brakes.
- Frame Full 4130 Cr-Mo, 3 sizes, 120 mm hub spacing, weld-on seat clamp
- Fork Full 4130 Cr-Mo, 1-1/8", short rake
- Head set Integrated, Campagnolo style + 2 spacers (10 mm + 5 mm)
- Handlebar/Stem 1-piece flat combo, heat treated 4130 Cr-Mo, 75 mm stem, 480 mm width
- Grips Kraton, no flanges
- Crank Forged alloy, 165 mm arms (160 mm for size 49), 42T alloy chainring, BCD 130 mm
- BB Tange Seiki, sealed bearings, JIS taper
- Pedals Wellgo BMX plastic, Cr-Mo axle
- Pedal straps Dual straps, wide velcro
- Tires Innova 700 x 28c
- Rims Mid profile (21 mm), single wall, 32 holes
- Hubs High flanges, sealed bearings, Cr-Mo axle, flip-flop (fixed/fixed)
- Spokes assembly Radial in front, 3-cross in rear
- Chain KMC Z410, 1/2" x 1/8"
- Rear sprocket 16T, Cr-Mo
- Freewheel 16T, not assembled on the bike
- Seat post 27,2 mm, straight, alloy cups
- Seat Aero padded, BMX style, 7 mm rails
- Levers BMX style, not assembled on the bike
- Brake calipers Alloy, not assembled on the bike
|Size 49||Size 52||Size 55||Size 58|
|Frame size ||512 mm/20.1"||530 mm/20.9"||560 mm/22.0"||590 mm/23.2"|
|Top tube||508 mm/20"||530 mm/20.9"||550 mm/21.7"||580 mm/22.8"|
|Chain stays length (slammed)||395 mm/15.6"||395 mm/15.6"||395 mm/15.6"||395 mm/15.6"|
|BB drop||60 mm/2.4"||60 mm/2.4"||60 mm/2.4"||60 mm/2.4"|
|Head tube length||100 mm/3.9"||120 mm/4.7"||150 mm/5.9"||180 mm/7.1"|
|Head tube standard||Campagnolo integrated||Campagnolo integrated||Campagnolo integrated||Campagnolo integrated|
|Seat post size||27.2 mm||27.2 mm||27.2 mm||27.2 mm|
|Distance between dropouts||120 mm||120 mm||120 mm||120 mm|
|Tire clearance||up to 35c||up to 35c||up to 35c||up to 35c|
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.