|Recommended Use:||Mountain - Cross Country, Mountain - Dirt Jump|
Description: Fuji Tahoe 4.0 Bike
Attack the trails with the Fuji Tahoe 4.0 Bike for men. With 30-speed action and efficient handling, the lean Tahoe 4.0 is a great bike for all-around MTB performance. The custom-butted aluminum frame features a PowerCurve down tube and Hydroformed top tube, creating a light ride with nice vibration absorption packed into a climb-friendly design. The 4.0's front suspension is provided by RockShox XC32 TK (with 100 mm travel), which features PopLoc remote lockout. Deore shifters/derailleurs comprise the drivetrain and precision braking comes from Tektro Draco Hydraulic Disc Brakes. Its 26-inch wheels are equipped with grippy, trail-gnawing Continental Race King 2.2-inch tires (or Hutchinson Cougar Air Light 2.2-inch tires). Saddle up for a thrill ride.
- Frame: A2-SL alloy w/ PowerCurve down tube, hydroformed top tube, and semi-integrated tapered head tube, double water bottle mounts
- Rear Triangle: A2-SL alloy w/ A-style seat stays and dropouts, cold forged dropout w/ CNC'D post disc mount and replaceable hanger
- Fork: RockShox XC32 TK tapered alloy steerer w/ PopLoc remote lockout, 100mm travel
- Crank Set: Shimano M522 Hollow Tech, 24/32/42T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano octalink
- Pedals: Wellgo ATB w/ steel cage w/ toe clips and straps
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore, 34.9mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore SGS, Shadow top normal 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore Rapid Fire, 30-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Deore, 11-36T 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Wheel Set: Fuji 32H mountain disc hubs, Alex DP17 rims
- Tires: Continental Race King 26x2.2" or Hutchinson Cougar Air Light 26x2.2"
- Brake Set: Tektro Draco hydraulic disc, 180/160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro Draco hydraulic disc
- Headset: Oval 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" semi-integrated, 30mm spacers
- Handlebars: Oval M200 alloy riser bar, 15mm rise, 9 ° sweep, 31.8mm, 680mm wide
- Stem: Oval M200 alloy reverse bolt technology, 31.8mm
- Grips: Fuji dual density kraton
- Saddle: Fuji mountain w/ steel rails
- Seat Post: Oval M200, 31.6x350mm
- Weight: 28.75 lbs
- 30 Speed Bike
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||381||432||483||533.4||584.2|
|EFFECTIVE TOP TUBE LENGTH||540||580||604||630||650|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70||70||70||70||70|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||73||73||73||73||73|
|STAND OVER HEIGHT||757||781||808||843||874|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT||303||303||303||303||303|
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
To view our international vendor restrictions please check our Restricted Brands list located here: http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/shipping-information/international-shipping/
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Hello! Currently we are unable to ship to Chile. For this I am sorry.