Description: Fuji Sanibel 2.0 Bike Midnight Medium (19In)
The Fuji Sanibel 2.0 Bike is a wonderful cruising bike. It has wide handlebars for a more relaxed and natural fit on the bike. The seat provides for a more comfortable feel and won't make you feel achy as the hours pass by while you cruise. This bike has no front gears and only one rear gear, which makes for an easy ride and a mind free experience. Anyone can jump right on and get the hang of it in little to no time. This bike was made to be relaxed and if you want to be more easy-going in your ride, then the Fuji Sanibel 2.0 is for you!
- MAIN FRAME Fuji Elios 1 HiTen oversized cruiser, Fuji custom chain cover
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji Elios 1 HiTen oversized
- FORK Fuji Elios 1 Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Cruiser
- CRANKSET Fuji Steel One Piece, 44T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Bearings for one-piece
- PEDALS Fuji Cruiser w/Kraton platform
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Nil
- REAR DERAILLEUR Nil
- SHIFTERS Nil
- CASSETTE Shimano 20T
- CHAIN KMC Z-410
- WHEELSET Fuji cruiser sealed Alloy hubs, 36H with Shimano Coaster Brake, Alex Cruiser ZUMA 1.0 rims
- TIRES Kenda Cruiser, 26 x 2.125"
- BRAKE SET Shimano Coaster
- BRAKE LEVERS Nil
- HEADSET Cruiser, Steel, 1 1/8"
- HANDLEBAR Fuji Cruiser
- STEM Fuji Alloy Cruiser
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Double Density Kraton
- SADDLE Fuji Cruiser
- SEAT POST Alloy 350x25.6mm
- WEIGHT- LBS/KG S.O. - 33.8 lbs / 15.3 kg , S.T. - 31.9 lbs / 14.5 kg
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.