|Weight:||34 lbs 8 ozs|
|Recommeded Use:||General, Commuter|
Description: Fuji Sagres 2.0 Bike
You're the go-anywhere do-anything kind of person, and you need a bike that fits your lifestyle. The Fuji Sagres 2.0 is just the bike to do that for you. A comfortable seat position helps you get things going, while the wide tires and short travel fork are ready for a little bit of off-road action when the time comes. It's built to be customized to your exact specifications with mounts for a rear rack, front and rear fenders, and a water bottle cage, so you can take your Sagares 2.0 on any sort of adventure that life throws your way.
- MAIN FRAME Fuji A1-SL aluminum, 1 water bottle mount (SO Only)
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji A1-SL aluminum, cold forged dropout with replaceable hanger, rear carrier mounts
- FORK Suntour Suspension Fork, 50mm travel
- CRANKSET Shimano Crank 28/38/48T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed Cartridge Bearing ST
- PEDALS Fuji Comfort, Kraton rubber, No-slip platform
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Alivio
- SHIFTERS Shimano Altus, 8-speed
- CASSETTE 8-speed, 13-34T
- CHAIN KMC Z-72
- WHEELSET Fuji sealed Alloy, 36H, QR hubs, Alex DC25, Double Wall Alloy rims
- TIRES Kenda Comfort, 26 X 1.95
- BRAKE SET Promax V-brake
- BRAKE LEVERS Shimano Integrated
- HEADSET Fuji Leisure Sealed, Semi-Integrated 1 1/8""
- HANDLEBAR Fuji Comfort Alloy
- STEM Fuji Alloy adjustable quill, 25.4
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Comfort Kraton
- SADDLE Fuji DuraFlex Comfort Plus
- SEAT POST Fuji suspension Alloy 300x27.2mm
- WEIGHT- LBS/KG S.O. - 32.8 lbs / 14.9 kg , L.S. - 32.5 lbs / 14.7 kg
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
Hope that helps!