Description: Fuji Sanibel DX Bike
Here is the Sanibel DXx bike from Fuji. We like this. We like the brand, we like the color and we like the frame. Why? Okay, let's start with the frame first. It's oversized, meaning it fits pretty much all shapes and sizes, and feels more like a motorcycle than a bike. And the guys from Fuji have included a custom chain that is ergonomic and makes it very easy to pedal. To top it off, the Sanibel is equipped with front and rear derailleurs. Really any hardware you need is included on this bike. What more could you ask for.
- SIZES (Step-Over) M(19") (Step-Through) S(14"), M(17")
- MAIN FRAME Fuji Elios 1 HiTen oversized cruiser, Fuji custom chain cover
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji Elios 1 HiTen oversized
- FORK Fuji Elios 1 Hi-Ten 1 1/8" Cruiser
- CRANKSET Fuji Steel One Piece, 44T
- BOTTOM BRACKET Semi-Cartridge Bearings for one-piece
- PEDALS Fuji Cruiser w/Kraton platform
- FRONT DERAILLEUR NIL
- REAR DERAILLEUR NIL
- SHIFTERS NIL
- CASSETTE Shimano 20T
- CHAIN KMC Z-410
- FRONT HUB Fuji cruiser sealed alloy, 36H
- REAR HUB Shimano Coaster Brake, 36H
- SPOKES 14G Stainless Steel
- RIMS Alex Cruiser ZUMA 1.0
- TIRES Innova Cruiser, 26 x 2.125"
- TUBES Innova Schrader
- BRAKE SET Shimano Coaster
- BRAKE LEVERS NIL
- HEADSET Cruiser, Steel, 1 1/8"
- HANDLEBAR Fuji Cruiser
- STEM Fuji Alloy Cruiser
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Double Density Kraton
- SADDLE Fuji Cruiser
- SEAT POST Alloy 25.6, 350mm
- SEAT CLAMP Alloy QR
- OTHER Steel K-stand, Micro bell
- WEIGHT, LB./KG. 15.50kg / 34.18lbs - SO; 14.87kg / 32.77lbs - ST
|SEAT TUBE- CENTER TO TOP||355.6||431||482|
|EFFECTIVE TOP TUBE LENGTH||555||555||581.7|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE||69.5||69.5||69.5|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE||73||73||73|
|STAND OVER HEIGHT||604.1||609.4||801|
|HEAD TUBE LENGTH||120||120||150|
|TOE CLIP SIZE||NA||NA||NA|
|SEAT POST DIAMETER||27.2||27.2||27.2|
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
The weight ceiling for this Fuji Sanibel DX bike will be around 210 lbs to 240 lbs. This is fairly typical for most Cruiser / Urban bikes. If you had a specific requirement you could certainly chat with our bike shop guys to determine your best choice: 1 (800) 409-7669.