|Recommended Use:||Mountain - Cross Country, Mountain - Dirt Jump|
Description: Fuji Nevada 3.0 St Bike - Womens
The Fuji Nevada 3.0 ST bike for women is an awesome bike for just about any purpose you can find. Thanks to its rugged design, it's ready for everything for the casual evening cruise, commuting or a weekend of intense single-track riding. You'll be impressed at how many high-end components Fuji has managed to squeeze into this bike. It features Shimano Derailleurs, shifters, and cranks along with forks from Suntour. You're going to fall in love with the EF-51 EZ Fire 24 speed shifter/brake because it makes riding so much fun!
- MAIN FRAME Fuji A1-SL Aluminum with PowerCurve down tube, Tri shaped top tube, Oversized seat tube and integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji A1-SL aluminum with S-bend stay, Cold forged dropout and disc mount w/replaceable hanger
- FORK SR Suntour XCT, 80mm Travel w/Mechanical LO
- REAR SHOCK Nil
- CRANKSET Shimano M131 24/34/42T w/Chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed Cartridge Bearing ST
- PEDALS Wellgo ATB
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano TX-50, 34.9mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus 8sp
- SHIFTERS Shimano EF-51 EZ Fire shifter/brake, 24-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Cassette, 11-34T 8sp
- CHAIN KMC Z-72, 8-speed
- WHEELSET Fuji Custom Al, 32H, QR hubs, Double Wall Al rims
- TIRES Kenda K-837F/K-848R ATB, 26 x 2.1" Wire Bead
- BRAKE SET Tektro V-Brake
- BRAKE LEVERS Shimano ST-EF51 Forged Alloy
- HEADSET Fuji Custom 1 1/8" Press Fit Integrated, 30mm spacers
- HANDLEBAR Fuji Riser 20 Alloy Riser Bar
- STEM Fuji Forged Alloy w/removable faceplate
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Dual Density Kraton rubber
- SADDLE Fuji Sport MTB w/ steel rail
- SEAT POST Fuji Alloy micro adjust 350x31.6mm
- WEIGHT- LBS/KG S.O. - 30.7 lbs / 13.9 kg , S.T. - 30.6 lbs / 13.9 kg
Nevada 3.0 ST
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
Dustin's answer is good... you would have no problem riding this Fuji Nevada bike. I am only a little taller, and I suggest that you would be best with the M 17" bike size... of the 2 size options.
Hope this helps!