Description: Fuji Nevada 3.0 St Bike Matte White 15" (S) - Womens
Us ladies love options and the Fuji has the answer for us with the Nevada 3.0 Mountain Bike. They offer six sizes in the traditional cross bar frame, with an additional four sizes in a step-thru frame, all of which are built from Fuji's A1-SL aluminum to keep the weight down and the fun high. They added extras like Shimano's EZ Fire shifter and brake combo for an easy transition through the gears, as well as a front shock to take up some of the rough and tumble trail you're sure to encounter on your Nevada 3.0.
- MAIN FRAME Fuji A1-SL Aluminum with PowerCurve down tube, Tri shaped top tube, Oversized seat tube and integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji A1-SL aluminum with S-bend stay, Cold forged dropout and disc mount w/replaceable hanger
- FORK SR Suntour XCT, 80mm Travel w/Mechanical LO
- REAR SHOCK Nil
- CRANKSET Shimano M131 24/34/42T w/Chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed Cartridge Bearing ST
- PEDALS Wellgo ATB
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano TX-50, 34.9mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Altus 8sp
- SHIFTERS Shimano EF-51 EZ Fire shifter/brake, 24-speed
- CASSETTE Shimano Cassette, 11-34T 8sp
- CHAIN KMC Z-72, 8-speed
- WHEELSET Fuji Custom Al, 32H, QR hubs, Double Wall Al rims
- TIRES Kenda K-837F/K-848R ATB, 26 x 2.1" Wire Bead
- BRAKE SET Tektro V-Brake
- BRAKE LEVERS Shimano ST-EF51 Forged Alloy
- HEADSET Fuji Custom 1 1/8" Press Fit Integrated, 30mm spacers
- HANDLEBAR Fuji Riser 20 Alloy Riser Bar
- STEM Fuji Forged Alloy w/removable faceplate
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Dual Density Kraton rubber
- SADDLE Fuji Sport MTB w/ steel rail
- SEAT POST Fuji Alloy micro adjust 350x31.6mm
- WEIGHT- LBS/KG S.O. - 30.7 lbs / 13.9 kg , S.T. - 30.6 lbs / 13.9 kg
Nevada 3.0 ST
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
Really an awesome value for the price you pay. I have been using it for 6 months by now and it has not given me any serious issues yet. If yours came with plastic pedals you would definitely want to replace them.