Description: Fuji Nevada 3.0 Bike
The Fuji Nevada 3.0 Bike is one of the finest mountain bikes on the market. With this bike you can get in shape and have fun! It is not only one of the top performance bikes on the market but also one of the safest. This bike has triple gears to get you up to speed fast. If you want comfort and style this bike is for you. You can exercise and feel good while you do it. The seat is extremely comfortable. No more sore nights after a long bike ride. It even comes with a one year manufacturer''s warranty. The Fuji Nevada 3.0 Bike is the bike made for you.
Key Features of the Fuji Nevada 3.0 Bike Black M/L (22In):
- SIZES 15", 17", 19", 20.5", 22"
- COLOR(S) Black
- MAIN FRAME Fuji Altair 1 Aluminum with PowerDiamond down tube, down tube gusset, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji Altair 1, custom tapered Aluminum A stays, Cold forged dropout with CNC Disc mount and replaceable hanger
- FORK SR Suntour SF-M2025 w/Preload adjust, 50mm travel
- CRANKSET Lasco Forged Alloy, 24/34/42T with Chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET Sealed Cartridge Bearing ST
- PEDALS FPD ATB
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano FD-C050, 31.8mm Top pull
- REAR DERAILLEUR NEW Shimano Acera
- SHIFTERS Sunrace DLM-33 Trigger, 24-speed
- CASSETTE Sunrace CSM-56, 11-32T 8-speed
- CHAIN Sunrace CNM-84
- FRONT HUB Fuji oversized Disc Al, 36H, QR
- REAR HUB Fuji oversized Disc Al cassette, 36H, QR
- SPOKES 14G Stainless Steel
- RIMS Weinmann CN-520 Double Wall Al
- TIRES ATB, 26 x 2.1"
- TUBES A/V ATB
- BRAKE SET Mechanical Disc w/160mm rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS Forged Alloy
- HEADSET Ritchey Aheadset threadless w/30mm spacers
- HANDLEBAR Fuji Comp Riser 20 aluminum
- STEM Fuji forged Aluminum w/removable faceplate
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Kraton rubber
- SADDLE Fuji Comp MTB
- SEAT POST Fuji Aluminum micro adjust 350 mm
- SEAT CLAMP Fuji Alloy, 31.8mm Laser Etched QR
- WEIGHT, LB./KG. 32.97/14.95
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.