|Weight:||31 lbs 4 ozs|
Description: Fuji Adventure 2.0 ST Bike Snow 15in (S) - Womens
The Fuji Adventure ST Bike is an aluminum cross country warrior that is ideal for mountain, fitness and all-terrain use. Featuring a Shimano crankset, shifters and front/rear derailleurs, the Fuji Adventure was built for outdoor adventures and fitness treks with quality parts that allow you to ride easy while focusing on dirt trails. At little more than 31 lbs, the Fuji Adventure is sturdy enough to take a pounding but light enough to be hoisted into the back of your vehicle. With the Fuji Adventure ST Bike, you'll be ready to hit the mountain running and tackle obstacles at your pace with the 21-speed twist shifter at your fingertips.
- MAIN FRAME NEW Fuji Altair 1 Aluminum with Rect shaped down tube and top tube, standard head tube and seat tube, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji Altair 1 custom tapered Aluminum, Cold forged dropout w/replacable hanger.
- FORK SR Suntour SF-M2025 w/Preload adjust, 50mm travel
- CRANKSET Shimano FC-M151, 24/34/42T w/Chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET Semi Sealed Cartridge ST
- PEDALS FPD ATB
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano FD-C050, 31.8mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Tourney TX-51
- SHIFTERS Shimano SL-RS41 Twist shifter, 21-speed
- FREEWHEEL Shimano TZ-31, 13-34T 7-speed
- CHAIN KMC Z-51, 7speed
- FRONT HUB Fuji oversized sealed Al, 36H w/QR
- REAR HUB Fuji oversized sealed Al, 36H w/QR
- SPOKES 14G Stainless Steel
- RIMS Alex IC-1000 Al w/ Ground sidewall
- TIRES Kenda K-50, 26 x 2.125"
- TUBES Kenda A/V ATB
- BRAKE SET ProMax Aluminum linear pull
- BRAKE LEVERS ProMax forged Aluminum lever
- HEADSET VP A-88 Aheadset threadless w/30mm spacers
- HANDLEBAR Fuji ATB steel riser
- STEM Fuji Steel w/Removable Alloy faceplate
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Kraton rubber
- SADDLE Fuji MTB
- SEAT POST Fuji Alloy 300 mm
- SEAT CLAMP Fuji Alloy, 31.8mm Laser Etched QR
- WEIGHT- LB./KG. 14.48kg / 31.91lbs - M 14.11kg / 31.10lbs -L
Adventure 2.0 ST
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.