Description: Fuji Adventure 1.0 ST Bike - Womens
The Fuji Adventure 1.0 ST Bike for women is a great bike for any adventurer! The aluminum frame and rear triangle allows for the rider to be comfortable on mountain trails. In addition, sturdy stainless steel spokes and double wall rims let the mountain biker have a large amount of control and safety on jumps and more rugged terrain. The Fuji Adventure 1.0 has everything the female mountain biker needs to master the trails and explore woods!
Key Features of the Fuji Adventure 1.0 ST Bike Snow X-Small (15In):
- MAIN FRAME NEW Fuji Altair 1 Aluminum with Rect shaped down tube and top tube, standard head tube and seat tube, double water bottle mounts
- REAR TRIANGLE Fuji Altair 1 custom tapered Aluminum, Cold forged dropout w/replacable hanger.
- FORK SR Suntour SF-M2025 w/Preload adjust, 50mm travel
- CRANKSET Fuji Forged Alloy, 22/32/42T w/Chainguard
- BOTTOM BRACKET Semi Sealed Cartridge ST
- PEDALS FPD ATB
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano FD-C050, 31.8mm
- REAR DERAILLEUR SRAM X.3
- SHIFTERS SRAM X.3 Trigger, 7sp
- FREEWHEEL Shimano TZ-31, 14-34T 7-speed
- CHAIN KMC Z-51, 7speed
- FRONT HUB Fuji oversized sealed Al, 36H w/QR
- REAR HUB Fuji oversized sealed Al, 36H w/QR
- SPOKES 14G Stainless Steel
- RIMS Stars Circle J-19SD Double Wall Al
- TIRES Kenda K-50, 26 x 2.125"
- TUBES Kenda A/V ATB
- BRAKE SET ProMax Aluminum linear pull
- BRAKE LEVERS ProMax forged Aluminum lever
- HEADSET VP A-88 Aheadset threadless w/30mm spacers
- HANDLEBAR Fuji ATB steel riser
- STEM Fuji Steel w/Removable Alloy faceplate
- TAPE/GRIP Fuji Kraton rubber
- SADDLE Fuji MTB
- SEAT POST Fuji Alloy 300 mm
- SEAT CLAMP Fuji Alloy, 31.8mm Laser Etched QR
- WEIGHT- LB./KG. 14.33kg / 31.59lbs - M 14.22kg / 31.35lbs - L
Adventure 1.0 ST
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.