|Material:||Chromoly, 4130 Chromoly|
|Top Tube Length:||21|
|Rear End Length:||13.65|
Description: Flybikes Proton BMX Bike 20in
Flybikes Proton BMX Bike is another top-notch bike from Flybikes. This company is a creative BMX manufacturer from Spain that has been putting their unique stamp on the BMX market since 1999, and they''ve done it again with this one. Designed with the taller rider in mind, the Proton offers a stable ride, thanks to its top tube, chain stay, and seat stay, all following classic BMX geometry, and all made of lightweight Chromoly steel. You''ll be lucky to ride such a solid product.
- 21" top tube / 13.6" rear end / 8.5" bars height / 32mm offset fork
- 4130 Chromoly main frame, bars & forks steer tube
- Removable brake mounts (1)
- Trebol 6061 double wall rim & sealed Trebol hubs
- Flybikes Dos 20 seat with Tripod system
- Trebol 6061-T6 alloy top load stem
- Trebol 4130 chromoly D shape cranks with sealed Spanish bb
- Trebol 25t 4130 chromoly sprocket
- Flybikes Ruben tires, grips & pedals
- LHD (Left hand drive) option
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.