Eastern Warhammer BMX Bike Matte Black 20"
Tough and affordable, think Eastern Warhammer BMX Bike. The frame and fork are made from Warhammer Hi-tensile Strength 1020 Steel. Alloy rims and Eastern Fuquay Flyer tires assure the best performance under any conditions. The entire bike is made with the highest quality components. It is built for any punishment imaginable. The Eastern Crown pedals are grippy and light, a must! This bike is designed for performance and control under any conditions. The Eastern Warhammer is a very durable and affordable bike.
- WEIGHT // 26.5 lbs.
- COLORS // Black/Red, White/Black
- TOP TUBE SIZE // 20.25"
- GEARING // 25/9 Micro-drive
- FRAME // Warhammer Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame w/ lifetime upgrade policy**
- FORK // Warhammer Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS // 8.0”x 28.5” , 1 Degree Upsweep, 12 Degree Backsweep
- HEADSET // 1-1/8” Aheadset
- BB // American Loose Ball Bearing
- PEDALS // Eastern Crown pedals
- GRIPS // Eastern Fuquay Flyer Grip
- STEM // Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET // 25T Steel w/ Nitrous Graphic
- CRANKS // Nitrous Shifter 175mm tubular chromoly heat-treated 3pc. cranks w/ 8 spline spindle
- SEAT // Nitrous Logo 1-Piece Seat/Alloy Post Combo
- TIRES // LHR Multi-Surface , 20” x 2.20”
- FRONT HUB // 36H 3/8” Loose Ball Bearing
- REAR HUB // KT/Quando semi-sealed 36H cassette hub. 1-piece 9-tooth chromoly driver, hollow 14mm chromoly axle
- RIMS // Alloy 36 Hole
- REAR BRAKES // Forged Alloy U-Brake / 1 into 2 Upper Cable, Dual Lower Cables /Forged Alloy lever, Designed for U-Brakes
- FREEWHEEL // 9T 1-Piece Chromoly Driver
- CHAIN // KMC Z510
- SEAT CLAMP // Nitrous Locker Forged Alloy Clamp
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.