|Top Tube Length:||20|
|Rear End Length:||13.65|
|Stand Over Height:||8.5|
|Head Tube Angle:||74.5|
Description: Eastern Piston BMX Bike Matte Blue w/ Black Rims 20in
The Eastern Piston BMX Bike is considered to be one the best and most efficient BMX style bikes on the market today. The frame is made from superior quality steel that is backed by a lifetime warranty. One of the most important parts of a bike are the tires, and this beast does not disappoint, as it comes fully equipped with all-terrain and all-weather proof tires for maximum durability. On top of that, it boasts high quality U-Breaks and an incredibly intuitive steering system. The Piston BMX is a bike that will go the extra mile.
- WEIGHT: 26.7 LBS
- TOP TUBE SIZE: 19.75"
- COLORS: Matte Black/ Matte Hot Blue
- GEARING: 25/9 Micro-drive
- FRAME: Piston Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame. Eastern Promise: lifetime warranty, lifetime upgrade policy
- FORK: Piston Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS: 7.75"x 27.5", 1" Upsweep, 12" Backsweep
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Aheadset
- BB: American Loose Ball Bearing
- PEDALS: VP Components Plastic Platform Pedals
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom Grip*
- STEM: Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET: 25T Steel
- CRANKS: Forged & Heat-Treated 1pc. Cro-Mo Cranks. Light & Strong.
- SEAT: Adjustable Saddle with Embossed Logo
- SEATPOST: Steel
- SEAT CLAMP: Nitrous Locker Forged Alloy Clamp
- TIRES: Multi-Surface , 20" x 2.35" **
- FRONT HUB: 36 hole 3/8" chromoly axle, Loose Ball Bearing
- REAR HUB: Fully Sealed 36 hole cassette hub, Forged Alloy Shell, 1pc. 9-tooth chromoly driver, 14mm chromoly axle, 5 sealed bearings
- RIMS: Alloy 36 Hole
- REAR BRAKES: Tektro Forged Alloy U-Brake /Straight Cable / Forged Alloy lever, Designed for U-Brakes
- FREEWHEEL: Sealed bearing 9-tooth 1pc. driver
- CHAIN: KMC
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.