Description: Eastern Piston BMX Bike
The Piston Gyro is basically the same as the Lowdown with a little extra kick - it has a fully sealed rear hub with 5 sealed bearings used on many of our higher end bikes. It has the essentials you need to get started in BMX, cruise the neighborhoods, or tear down the trails to your local fishing hole. This Piston Gyro delivers trusted dealer level quality at big retailer prices.
Key Features of the Eastern Piston BMX Bike 20in:
- Frame Piston
- Frame Material 1020 Hi-Ten steel
- Seattube Height 8.9"
- Top Tube Length 19.75"
- Angle 74.5°
- Seat Angle 71°
- Chainstay Length 13.5" to 13.75"
- Headset Type Aheadset
- BB Type American
- Fork Piston
- Fork Material 1020 Hi-Ten steel
- Fork Offset 35mm
- Handle Bar Hi-Ten
- Bar Rise 8.25"
- Bar Width 28.5"
- Bar Upsweep 1°
- Bar Backsweep 12°
- Headset 1-1/8" Aheadset
- Chainwheel Eastern Phorcys 25T steel
- Crank Forged and heat-treated 1pc chromoly cranks
- Bottom Bracket American loose ball bearing
- Stem Forged alloy topload
- Grip Eastern Riblet
- Front Hub 36 hole, with 3/8" chromoly axle, loose ball bearing
- Rear Hub Fully sealed 36 hole cassette hub, forged alloy shell, 1pc 9T chromoly driver, 14mm chromoly axle, 5 sealed bearings.
- Front Rim Alloy 36 hole
- Rear Rim Alloy 36 hole
- Spokes 14G stainless w/ brass nipples
- Front Tire Multi-Surface , 20" x 2.25"
- Rear Tire Multi-Surface , 20" x 2.25"
- Cable Straight cable
- Rear Brake Forged alloy U-brake
- Front Brake N/A
- Brake Lever(s) Forged alloy
- Freewheel Sealed bearing 9t 1pc driver
- Chain KMC
- saddle EASTERN seat/post combo, durable cover
- Seat Post Alloy post included with seat
- Seat Clamp Easterm forged alloy clamp
- Pedals Nylon Pedals
- Rotor N/A
- Color Option 1 Gloss Black
- Color Option 2 Matte phoshate
- Color Option 3 N/A
Past Season Product
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.