Description: Eastern Orbit BMX Bike
The 2017 Orbit is a beefed up beginner's BMX bike with gyro and a chromoly down tube, sealed rear & front hubs for a long-lasting smooth ride. Rotor, sealed bearing integrated headset, a 3-piece chromoly cranks, 4 pegs, Eastern grips, pedals, sprocket and tires.
Key Features of Eastern Orbit BMX Bike:
- Frame: Hi-Tensile Steel with Chromoly Down Tube, Mid BB Internal Headset
- Top Tube Size: 20.25"
- Head Tube: Integrated
- Chainstay Length: 13.38"
- Clamp: Integrated with Frame
- Bar: Hi-Ten 8.25"
- Upsweep/Backsweep: 12°/1°
- Bar Width: 28.5"
- Fork: Orbit 20", - Hi-Tensile Steel w/ Chromoly Steerer Tube
- Fork Rake: 28mm
- Headset: Integrated 45°x45° Sealed Cartridge Bearing
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top Load Stem
- Grip: Eastern Riblet Grips
- Crank: 3-Piece, Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, Pinch Bolt with 8-Spline Spindle, 170mm Arm Length
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearing Mid
- Chainwheel: Eastern Phorcys, Cold Hard Steel, 25T
- Chain: KMC Z510 1/2 x 1/8
- Pedal: Eastern Atom Plastic Pedal with 9/16" Axle
- Front Brake: N/A
- Front Lever: N/A
- Rear Brake: U-Brake, Forged Alloy, Wide Body, Clear Brake Pads
- Rear Lever: Forged Alloy Lever
- Brake Cable(s): Linear
- Saddle: Medium Width Seat/Post Combo
- Post: Comed with Seat
- Front Hub: Ball Bearing, Steel Shell, Drilled for 36 Spokes, 3/8" Axle
- Rear Hub: Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell Drilled for 36 Spokes, 14mm Chromoly Axle
- FreeWheel: 9 Tooth Driver with Hub
- Front Rim: Alloy, Double Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes
- Rear Rim: Alloy, Double Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes
- Spokes: 14 Gauge with Brass Nipples
- Front Tire: Eastern OEM 20 x 2.40
- Rear Tire: Eastern OEM 20 x 2.40
- Peg: 2 Pair
- Rotor: Yes
- Weight: 26 lbs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.