Description: Eastern Nightwasp BMX Bike 20in
The Nightwasp is ready for the parks or street with features like a sealed bearing mid bottom bracket, topload stem, sealed bearing integrated headset, Eastern 3-piece tubular chromoly Throttle cranks, fully sealed front and rear hubs, double wall rear rim, a fat seat and 25-9 microdrive gearing. The Nightwasp's geometry is neutral making it easy to learn the latest tricks.
Key Features of the Eastern Nightwasp BMX Bike 20in:
- Frame: 1020 Hi-Ten steel
- Fork: 1020 Hi-Ten Steel; 35mm offset
- Handlebars: 1020 Hi-Ten steel; 8.5" rise; 28.5" width
- Grips: Eastern Riblet
- Headset: Sealed bearing; 45/45 integrated
- Front Rim: Alloy; 36 hole
- Rear Rim: Double wall alloy; 36 hole
- Front Hub: Sealed bearing; 36 hole alloy shell; 3/8" Chromoly axle
- Rear Hub: Fully sealed 36 hole cassette hub; Forged alloy shell; 1pc 9T chromoly driver, 14mm; Chromoly axle; 5 sealed bearings
- Spokes: 14G Stainless; Brass nipples
- Front Tire: Multi-Surface 20"x2.25"
- Rear Tire: Multi-Surface 20"x2.25"
- Chainwheel: Eastern Phorcys 25T Steel
- Crank: Tubular Chromoly heat treated 3pc; 8 spline spindle
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed bearing; Mid
- Stem: Forged alloy topload
- Cable: Straight cable
- Rear Brake: Forged Alloy U-Brake
- Brake Lever: Forged Alloy
- Freewheel: Sealed bearing; 9T 1pc driver
- Chain: KMC Z510 heavy duty
- Saddle: Eastern seat/post combo
- Seat Clamp: Eastern forged alloy
- Pedals: Nylon
- Seattube Height: 8.9"
- Top Tube Length: 20.75"
- Angle: 74.5°
- Seat Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.5" to 13.75"
- Weight: 26.4 lbs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.