|Top Tube Length:||20.75 in|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: Eastern Nightwasp BMX Bike 20in
The Nightwasp is ready for the parks or street with features like a sealed bearing mid bottom bracket, topload stem, sealed bearing integrated headset, Eastern 3-piece tubular chromoly Throttle cranks, fully sealed front and rear hubs, double wall rear rim, a fat seat and 25-9 microdrive gearing. The Nightwasp's geometry is neutral making it easy to learn the latest tricks.
- Frame Nightwasp
- Frame Material 1020 Hi-Ten steel
- Seattube Height 8.9"
- Top Tube Length 20.75
- Angle 74.5°
- Seat Angle 71°
- Chainstay Length 13.5" to 13.75"
- Headset Type Integrated
- BB Type Mid
- Fork Nightwasp
- Fork Material 1020 Hi-Ten steel
- Fork Offset 35mm
- Handle Bar Hi-Ten
- Bar Rise 8.5"
- Bar Width 28.5"
- Bar Upsweep 1°
- Bar Backsweep 12°
- Headset Sealed bearing 45/45 integrated
- Chainwheel Eastern Phorcys 25T steel
- Crank Tubular chromoly heat-treated 3pc. cranks w/ 8 spline spindle
- Bottom Bracket Sealed bearing mid
- Stem Forged alloy topload
- Grip Eastern Riblet
- Front Hub Sealed Bearing, 36 hole alloy shell, 3/8" chromoly axle
- Rear Hub Fully sealed 36 hole cassette hub, forged alloy shell, 1pc 9T chromoly driver, 14mm chromoly axle, 5 sealed bearings.
- Front Rim Alloy 36 hole
- Rear Rim Double wall alloy, 36 hole
- Spokes 14G stainless w/ brass nipples
- Front Tire Multi-Surface , 20" x 2.25"
- Rear Tire Multi-Surface , 20" x 2.25"
- Cable Straight cable
- Rear Brake Forged alloy U-brake
- Front Brake N/A
- Brake Lever(s) Forged alloy
- Freewheel Sealed bearing 9t 1pc driver
- Chain KMC Z510H
- saddle EASTERN seat/post combo, durable nylon cover
- Seat Post Alloy post included with seat
- Seat Clamp Nitrous Locker forged alloy clamp
- Pedals Nylon Pedals
- Rotor N/A
- Color Option 1 Gloss Black
- Color Option 2 Gloss Blue
- Color Option 3
- Extras! Velcro cable strap & 2 black steel pegs (1pc w/ 10mm hole, 1pc w/ 14mm hole)
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
The frame is 1020 Hi-Ten steel and all the geometries are listed under key features.