|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
|Stand Over Height:||8.5|
|Head Tube Angle:||74.5|
Description: Eastern Nightwasp BMX Bike Matte Black w/ Gold Rims 20in
Entry level bikes don't always come loaded up with the kind of parts you'd like to last. The Eastern Nightwasp BMX Bike isn't most bikes, though. Light on the wallet and heavy on the features, this complete bike is perfect for anyone looking to get into BMX without breaking the bank or having to buy a bike as soon as you've mastered a few tricks. The Nightwasp comes with lightweight tubular three piece cranks, sealed bearings in the front and rear wheels, and a double-walled rear rim for added piece of mind when you're nailing your first few landings.
- WEIGHT: 26.4 LBS
- TOP TUBE SIZE: 20.5"
- COLORS: Matte Black/Red, Matte Black Gold
- GEARING: 25/9 Micro-drive
- FRAME: Nightwasp Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame. Eastern Promise: lifetime warranty, lifetime upgrade policy
- FORK: Nightwasp Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS: 8.25"x 28.5" , 1" Upsweep, 12" Backsweep
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Aheadset
- BB: Sealed Bearing, Mid Bottom Bracket
- PEDALS: VP Components Plastic Platform Pedals
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom Grip**
- STEM: Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET: Eastern Phorcys 25T steel
- CRANKS: Tubular chromoly heat-treated 3pc. cranks with 8 spline spindle
- SEAT: Eastern logo 1pc. seat and alloy post combo, Durable Nylon Cover, and Stitched Logo
- SEATPOST: Alloy post included with seat
- SEAT CLAMP: Nitrous Locker Forged Alloy Clamp
- TIRES: Multi-Surface ,20" x 2.35" **
- FRONT HUB: Sealed Bearing, 36 hole Alloy Shell, 3/8" Chromoly axle
- REAR HUB: Fully Sealed 36 hole cassette hub, Forged Alloy Shell, 1pc. 9-tooth chromoly driver, 14mm chromoly axle, 5 sealed bearings.
- RIMS: REAR-Double Wall Alloy, 36 Hole
- FRONT- Alloy 36 hole
- REAR BRAKES: Tektro Forged Alloy U-Brake /Straight Cable / Forged Alloy lever, Designed for U-Brakes
- FREEWHEEL: Sealed bearing 9-tooth 1pc. driver
- CHAIN: KMC
- PEGS: 2 pegs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.