|Top Tube Length:||2.25in|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: Eastern Lowdown 120 BMX Bike 20in
Our entry level Lowdown 120 bike has the essentials you need to get started in BMX, cruise the neighborhoods, or tear down the trails to your local fishing hole. This bike delivers trusted dealer level quality at big retailer prices. It has a neutral geometry making it incredibly easy to ride and learn your first tricks. The fat seat gives the Lowdown a comfortable ride and the 25-9 microdrive keeps you looking like a pro. When your skills advance and you are ready to step it up, use our Frame Upgrade program and step into pro level products for a fraction of the cost. That's the Eastern promise and our commitment to Eastern riders everywhere.
- Frame Lowdown 20"
- Frame Material 1020 Hi-Ten steel
- Seattube Height 8.9"
- Top Tube Length 19.75"
- Angle 74.5°
- Seat Angle 71°
- Chainstay Length 13.5" to 13.75"
- Headset Type Aheadset
- BB Type American
- Fork Lowdown 20"
- Fork Material 1020 Hi-Ten steel
- Fork Offset 35mm
- Handle Bar Hi-Ten
- Bar Rise 8.25"
- Bar Width 28.5"
- Bar Upsweep 1°
- Bar Backsweep 12°
- Headset 1-1/8" Aheadset
- Chainwheel Eastern Phorcys 25T steel
- Crank Forged and heat-treated 1pc chromoly cranks
- Bottom Bracket American loose ball bearing
- Stem Forged alloy frontload
- Grip Eastern Riblet
- Front Hub 36 hole, with 3/8" chromoly axle, loose ball bearing
- Rear Hub 36 hole Cassette Hub with 9T driver w/ 14mm Axle Studs
- Front Rim Alloy 36 hole
- Rear Rim Alloy 36 hole
- Spokes 14G stainless w/ brass nipples
- Front Tire Multi-Surface , 20" x 2.25"
- Rear Tire Multi-Surface , 20" x 2.25"
- Cable Straight cable
- Rear Brake Forged alloy U-brake
- Front Brake N/A
- Brake Lever(s) Forged alloy
- Freewheel 9T Driver
- Chain KMC
- saddle EASTERN seat/post combo, durable cover
- Seat Post Alloy post included with seat
- Seat Clamp Easterm forged alloy clamp
- Pedals Nylon Pedals
- Rotor N/A
- Color Option 1 Gloss Black
- Color Option 2 Matte red
- Color Option 3 N/A
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
Before a suggestion could be made an evaluation of the brakes is needed. It could be multiple things including but not limited to brake levers, pads, and/or cable. Take a look at each of those items first.
You can. If you need help you can chat with our bike shop: 1 (800) 409-7669.
This will work in the dirt. Note that this Eastern Lowdown 120 is an entry to intermediate level BMX bike.