|Top Tube Length:||18.5|
|Rear End Length:||13.5|
|Stand Over Height:||7.5|
|Head Tube Angle:||74|
Eastern Lowdown 118 BMX Bike Matte Black w/ Black Rims 18"
- WEIGHT: 24 LBS
- TOP TUBE SIZE: 18.4"
- COLORS: Matte Black, Matte Red
- GEARING: 33/14
- FRAME: Lowdown Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame. Eastern Promise: lifetime warranty, lifetime upgrade policy
- FORK: Lowdown Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS: 6.5”x 24.5”, 10º Backsweep
- HEADSET: 1-1/8” Aheadset
- BB: American Loose Ball Bearing
- PEDALS: VP Components Plastic Platform Pedals
- GRIPS: Krayton rubber
- STEM: Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET: Steel 33T
- CRANKS: Forged 1pc. Cro-Mo Cranks. Light & Strong.
- SEAT: Adjustable Saddle with Embossed Logo
- SEATPOST: Steel
- SEAT CLAMP: Nitrous Locker Forged Alloy Clamp
- TIRES: Kenda, 18” x 2.0”
- REAR HUB: 36 hole, 3/8” Loose Ball Bearing
- FRONT HUB: 36 hole, 3/8” Loose Ball Bearing
- RIMS: Alloy 36 Hole
- REAR BRAKES: Forged Alloy U-Brake/ Straight Cable/ Forged Alloy lever, Designed for U-Brakes
- FREEWHEEL: Lida 14T
- CHAIN: KMC
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.