|Top Tube Length:||21|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: Eastern Griffin BMX Bike Matte Midnight Blue w/ Cyan Blue Rims 20in
If you're looking for something to build your skills on without breaking the bank, go for the Eastern Griffin BMX Bike. Built with a high tensile steel frame, it's durable enough to take all the abuse you dish out when you're learning to throw tail whips or flying high learning to do a superman. A standard name when it comes to the BMX world, Eastern has packed in dependable parts, like a three-piece chromoly crank, sealed hubs, and double wall rims to make your days on the trail with your Griffin long and awesome.
- WEIGHT: 26.1 LBS
- TOP TUBE SIZE: 21"
- COLORS : Matte Black/Green, Gloss Midnight Blue/Hot Blue
- GEARING: 25/9 Micro-drive
- FRAME: Griffin frame w/ "E" logo cut out in Headtube, classic Eastern Seat tube cutout. Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame. Eastern Promise: lifetime warranty, lifetime upgrade policy
- FORK: Griffin Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS: 8.25"x 28.5" , 1" Upsweep, 12" Backsweep
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Aheadset
- BB: Sealed Bearing, Mid Bottom Bracket
- PEDALS: VP Components Plastic Platform Pedals
- GRIPS: Velo Mushroom Grip**
- STEM: Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET: Eastern Phorcys 25T steel
- CRANKS: Tubular chromoly heat-treated 3pc. cranks with 8 spline spindle
- SEAT: Eastern logo 1pc. seat and alloy post combo, Durable Nylon Cover, and Stitched Logo
- SEATPOST: Alloy post included with seat
- SEAT CLAMP: Nitrous Locker Forged Alloy Clamp
- TIRES: Multi-Surface, 20" x 2.35" **
- FRONT HUB: Sealed Bearing, 36 hole Alloy Shell, 3/8" Chromoly axle
- REAR HUB: Fully Sealed 36 hole cassette hub, Forged Alloy Shell, 1pc. 9-tooth chromoly driver, 14mm chromoly axle, 5 sealed bearings.
- RIMS: REAR-Double Wall Alloy, 36 Hole FRONT- Alloy 36 hole
- REAR BRAKES: Tektro Forged Alloy U-Brake /Straight Cable / Forged Alloy lever, Designed for U-Brakes
- FREEWHEEL: Sealed bearing 9-tooth 1pc. driver
- CHAIN: KMC
- PEGS: 2 pegs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.