Description: Eastern Griffiin BMX Bike 20in
The Griffin features the famous Grim Reaper "E" logo cutout in the headtube. It has a low slung frame for riders who prefer a low stand over height. The lower geometry allows you to learn whips (a little) easier. The Griffin is loaded with great specs like a sealed bearing mid bottom bracket, sealed bearing integrated headset, Eastern 3-piece tubular chromoly Throttle cranks, fully sealed front and rear hubs, double wall rear rim, a fat seat and 25-9 microdrive gearing.
Key Features of the Eastern Griffin BMX Bike 20in:
- Frame: 1020 Hi-Ten steel
- Fork: 1020 Hi-Ten Steel; 35mm offset
- Handlebars: 1020 Hi-Ten steel; 8.25" rise; 28.5" width
- Grips: Eastern Riblet
- Headset: Sealed bearing 45/45 integrated
- Front Rim: Alloy; 36 hole
- Rear Rim: Double wall alloy; 36 hole
- Front Hub: 36 hole alloy shell; 3/8"Chromoly axle; Sealed bearing
- Rear Hub: Fully sealed 36 hole cassette hub; forged alloy shell; 1pc 9T Chromoly driver; 14mm Chromoly axle; 5 sealed bearings
- Spokes: 14G Stainless; Brass nipples
- Front Tire: Multi-Surface 20"x2.25"
- Rear Tire: Multi-Surface 20"x2.25"
- Chainwheel: Eastern Phorcys 25T Steel
- Crank: Tubular Chromoly heat treated 3pc; 8 spline spindle
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed braring; Mid
- Stem: Forged alloy topload
- Cable: Straight cable
- Rear Brake: Forged Alloy U-Brake
- Brake Lever: Forged Alloy
- Freewheel: Sealed bearing; 9T; 1pc driver
- Chain: KMC Z510 heavy duty
- Saddle: Eastern seat/post combo
- Seat Clamp: Nitrous Locker forged alloy clamp
- Pedals: Nylon
- Seattube Height: 7.2"
- Top Tube Length: 20.5"
- Angle: 75°
- Seat Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13.5" to 13.75"
- Weight: 26.1 lbs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.