Description: Eastern Cobra BMX Bike 20in
The Eastern Cobra BMX Bike is tougher than dirt. From its Cobra High-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame and fork, down to the LHR Multi-Surface tires on Alloy 36 Hole rims, it''s ready to tackle any trail, bank or puddle. Forged Alloy U-Brakes at the rear will stop you cold; 25/9 micro-drive gearing and the 25 tooth sprocket will get you going again. Ride your Eastern Cobra where ever you want.
- WEIGHT: 26.8 lbs.
- COLORS: Black/Black, Red/Black, Green/Black
- TOP TUBE SIZE: 20.25"
- GEARING: 25/9 Micro-drive
- FRAME: Cobra Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel Frame w/ lifetime upgrade policy
- FORK: Cobra Hi-Tensile Strength 1020 Steel
- BARS: 8.0"x 28.5" , 1 Degree Upsweep, 12 Degree Backsweep
- HEADSET: 1-1/8" Aheadset
- BB: American Loose Ball Bearing
- PEDALS: Eastern Crown pedals
- GRIPS: Eastern Wiz Signature Grip
- STEM: Forged Alloy Front Load
- SPROCKET: 25T Steel w/ Nitrous Graphic
- CRANKS: Nitrous Shifter 175mm tubular chromoly heat-treated 3pc. cranks w/ 8 spline spindle
- SEAT: Nitrous Logo 1-Piece Seat/Alloy Post Combo
- TIRES: LHR Multi-Surface , 20" x 2.20"
- FRONT HUB: 36H 3/8" Loose Ball Bearing
- REAR HUB: KT/Quando semi-sealed 36H cassette hub. 1-piece 9-tooth chromoly driver, hollow 14mm chromoly axle
- RIMS: Alloy 36 Hole
- REAR BRAKES: Forged Alloy U-Brake / Straight Cable / Forged Alloy lever, Designed for U-Brakes
- FREEWHEEL: 9T 1-Piece Chromoly Driver
- CHAIN: KMC Z510
- SEAT CLAMP: Nitrous Locker Forged Alloy Clamp
- FRONT WHEEL: Hub Flange Diameter: 44.5mm, Rim E.R.D: 398, Spoke Length: 187mm
- REAR WHEEL: Hub Flange Diameter: 66.7mm, Rim E.R.D: 398, Spoke Length: 184mm
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.