Description: Eastern Cobra BMX Bike
The Cobra is a great beginner for young riders. A hi-tensile steel frame, sealed front and rear hubs for long-lasting dependability. 3-piece chromoly cranks, Eastern grips, pedals, and sprocket for that pro look and feel.
Key Features of Eastern Cobra BMX Bike:
- Frame: Hi-Tensile Steel Cobra 20"
- BB: AM Loose Ball
- Headtube: Aheadset
- Chainstay Length: 13.38"
- Clamp: Integrated with Frame
- Bars: Hi-Ten 8.25"
- Unsweep/Backsweep: 12°/1°
- Fork: Cobra - Hi-Tensile Steel with Chromoly Steerer Tube(USA Models only), Tapered legs, 3/8" dropouts
- Crank: 3-Piece, Tubular Heat-Treated Chromoly, Pinch Bolt with 8-Splined Spindle, 170mm Arm Length
- Fork Rake: 28mm
- Headset: Aheadset
- Stem: Forged Alloy Top Load Stem
- Grip: Eastern Riblit Grips
- Bottom Bracket: American Ball Bearing
- Chainwheel: Eastern Phorcys, Cold Hard Steel, 25T
- Chain: KMC Z510 1/2 x 1/8
- Pedal: Eastern Atom Plastic Pedal with 9/16" Axle
- Front Brake: N/A
- Front Lever: N/A
- Rear Brake: U-Brake, Forged Alloy, Wide Body, Clear Brake Pads
- Rear Lever: Forged Alloy Lever
- Brake Cable[S]: Linear
- Saddle: Padded Seat with Railed Supports
- Post: Steel 200mm
- Front Hub: 2017 - Sealed Bearing, Forged Alloy Shell, Drilled for 36 Spokes, 3/8" Chromoly Axle
- Rear Hub: 2017 - Sealed Bearings, Forged Alloy Shell Drilled for 36 Spokes, 14mm Chromoly Axle
- Freewheel: 9 Tooth Driver with Hub
- Front Rim: Alloy, Single Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes. For 20" Tires
- Rear Rim: Alloy, Single Wall, Drilled for 36 Spokes. For 20" Tires
- Spokes: 14 Gauge with Brass Nipples
- Front Tire: Eastern OEM 20 x 2.40
- Rear Tire: Eastern OEM 20 x 2.40
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Peg: None
Past Season Product
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.