Description: DK Aura Adult Trail Bike
The DK Aura Trail Bike gives great performance in racing either on road ramp or on dirt ramps. The bikes wheels are 36H Sun Rhyno Lite & City Lite rims w/ Sealed Front and rear 14mm Cassette hubs. The body of the bikes is made up with light material to improve the results of the bikes. The DK Aura Trail Bike is ideal for beginners, either for tracks or for dirt jumping. The most featured part of the bicycle is it body. Bikes body is made of 100% 4130 Sanko Chromoly, Butted tubes.
Key Features of the DK Aura Trail Bike:
- Frame: 100% 4130 Sanko Chromoly, Butted tubes
- Fork: DK ATF Fluted & Butted 100% 4130 Chromoly (1-1/8")
- Handlebar: DK Crazy-8 2 pc 11 butted 100% 4130 Chromoly
- Grips: DK Tsuka
- Stem: Alloy 1-1/8" Front Load
- Headset: Integrated, sealed cartridge 1-1/8"
- Brake: Tektro FX-570 Alloy U-brake w/ angled brake arms
- Detangler: N/A
- Cranks: DK Social 3pc 175mm Chromoly
- BB: Mid sealed w/ 48 splined Chromoly spindle
- Pedals: Aluminum Platform w/ replaceable pins
- Sprocket: DK 25T CNC Alloy
- Cog: 9T 1pc Cassette driver
- Chain: KMC 410H
- Wheels: 36H Sun Rhyno Lite & City Lite rims w/ Sealed Front and Sealed 14mm Cassette rear hubs
- Seat: DK Pivotal
- Post: Alloy 25.4 mm Pivotal
- Tires: Kenda Park/Trail,20"X 2.1" front & 1.95" rear
- Accessories: DK Lite Butted Pegs
- Color: Clear/Black
- Top Tube: 21"
- Chain Stay Length: 13.75"
- Head Tube Angle: 74.5 degrees
- Seat Tube Angle: 72 degrees
- Weight: 25.5 lbs.
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.