|Top Tube Length:||21|
|Rear End Length:||13|
Description: Colony Endeavour BMX Bike 20in
The Colony Endeavour BMX Bike may be Colony's entry into the medium priced market, but that does not prevent it from offering high-end parts and superior quality. It features a full, lightweight, chromoly frame, front forks and handlebars, along with double walled alloy rims, sealed hubs and a 3-piece crankset, making it a bike that will continue to meet your needs as your skills continually increase. The Colony Endeavour is ready to take on the roughest trails you can find, and will be there too as you test your limits.
- Frame: Colony Endeavour Full CrMo 21"TT 13.75" rear, 75.2" HA, 71" ST, MID BB, Integrated Headset
- Stand over height of 8.75" (center of BB shell to center of TT)
- Forks: Colony Full CrMo Tapered, 1 piece CNC steerer tube
- Brakes (rear): Tektro 990 style
- Brake lever (right): Rush Alloy
- Cables: Linear slick (rear)
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Colony Official style 6061T6
- Handlebars: Colony Bull Bars style Full CrMo
- Grips: Colony Mountjoy
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour 25T CNC 6061T6
- Crankset: Colony CrMo Tubular 48 spline
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Rims: Colony Double Wall Alloy 36h
- Front Tyre: Colony Agenda 2.15"
- Rear Tyre: Colony Agenda 1.9"
- Spokes: Black steel
- Front Hub: Colony Alloy Female axle, 36 hole, sealed bearing low flange
- Rear Hub: Colony Alloy Cassette, 36 hole, 14mm axle, sealed with 9t driver
- Seat and Seatpost: Colony Cee Seat/ Post Combo
- Weight:24.02 lbs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.