Description: Colony Endeavour BMX Bike LTD Edition ED Gold/Black 20in
The Colony Endeavour BMX Bike is a great bike to start your BMX journey with. This bike has been carefully designed to be strong, light and super durable. It features a full chromoly frame with geometry that you would expect to see on a pro rider's bike. It's packed with high-end, quality components like the 48 spline 3-piece crankset, 6061 aluminum stem, double wall alloy 36H rims and rear sealed bearing cassette hub. If you've decided that you want to spend your time on a BMX bike, then this limited edition ride is for you!
Key Features of the Colony Endeavour BMX Bike 20in:
- Frame: Colony Endeavour Full CrMo, 21.0"TT 13.75" rear, 75.2 HT, 71 ST, Mid BB, Integrated Headset
- Stand over Height: 9.0" (center of BB shell to center of TT)
- Now with removable brake mounts and hardware
- Forks: Colony Full CrMo, tapered legs with 1 piece CNC steer tube
- Brakes: Alloy 990 style (rear)
- Cables: Linear Slick (rear)
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Colony Squareback Top Load Full CNC 6061T6 Alloy (Please note: First batch of bikes come with a Variant Stem in Black)
- Bars: Colony Twenty Four Seven style Full CrMo, 8.9" Rise
- Grips: Colony Much Room
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavour Alloy 25T
- Cranks: Colony CrMo Tubular 48 spline 19mm spindle
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm
- Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic
- Rims: Colony Pintour Double Wall 6000 Series Alloy 36h
- Front Tire: Colony Agenda 2.15"
- Rear Tire: Colony Agenda 1.9"
- Spokes: Black
- Front Hub: Colony Alloy Female Axle, Full Sealed Bearing, 36h
- Rear Hub: Colony Alloy Cassette, 14mm axle, Full sealed bearing with 9t driver, 36h
- Seat and Seatpost: Colony Shield Fat Seat/ Post Combo
- Weight: 23.58 lbs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.