|Top Tube Length:||20.8|
|Rear End Length:||14|
Description: Colony Descendent BMX Bike Matte Black/Blue 20in
The incredible Colony Descent BMX Bike is not your typical bike; it's the most reliable partner for any riding experience. You will love the Colony Agenda front and rear tires, and the amazing Colony Descent chrome frame. This bicycle is also well known for its sleek and dynamic design that most riders find very appealing. We can't say enough about this bike. You'll pulling any kind of trick you want at the park because how light this bike truly is. So for your next shred why not try one of the best buys on the market?
- Frame: Colony Descendent Full CrMo 20.85" TT 13.75" rear, 75.5" HA, 71" ST, MID BB, Integrated Headset.
- Stand over height of 8.0" (centre of BB shell to centre of TT)
- Forks: Colony tapered leg, full CrMo, 1piece CNC steerer tube.
- Brakes (rear): Tektro 990 style.
- Brake lever (right): Rush Alloy.
- Cables: Linear slick (rear).
- Headset: Integrated.
- Stem: Colony Variant style 6061T6.
- Handlebars: Colony Bull Bars style Full CrMo.
- Grips: Colony Mountjoy.
- Sprocket: Colony Endeavor 25t CNC 6061 T6.
- Crankset: Colony CrMo Tubular 48 spline.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm.
- Chain: KMC Z510.
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic.
- Rims: Colony Double Wall Alloy 36h.
- Front Tyre: Colony Agenda 2.15".
- Rear Tyre: Colony Agenda 1.9".
- Spokes: Black steel.
- Front Hub - Colony Alloy Female axle, 36hole, sealed bearing low flange.
- Rear Hub - Colony Alloy Cassette, 36 hole, 14mm axle, sealed w/9t driver.
- Seat & Seatpost: Colony Cee Seat/Post Combo.
- Weight: 10.9kgs or 24.03lbs
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
this bike is amazing.