Description: Civia Twin City Step Over Bike Red 55cm/21.75in (M)
The Civia Twin City Step Over Bike is crafted for the city. Casual riders will fall love in when cruising through streets or heading out on their morning commute. The Civia Twin City Bike features a Cromoly material, along with a kickstand, and chain guard for that little extra option that anyone can appreciate. The Civia Twin City Step Over Bike is an excellent bike for general riding, whether you are looking for a quick stroll, or a more steady, durable ride, it will stand up to your expectations.
- 4130 chromoly down tube, chain stays and fork; integrated steel rear rack
- Singlespeed drivetrain with Shimano/Alex wheels and Kenda Kwest 700c x 35mm tires
- Kickstand and chainguard included; fenders sold separately
- Coaster brake in the back, linear pull brake up front
- 700c x 38mm maximum tire clearance; 32mm with fenders
- Complete bike weighs approximately 30 lbs.
- Get a closer look at the Twin City on civiacycles.com
- Mfg Size: MD
- Seat Tube: 53.0 cm
- TT (Effective): 55 cm
- Arm Length: 170.0 mm
- Stem Length: 100 mm
- Bar Width: 62 cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Wght/Dims: 34.95 lbs. 55 x 8 x 31
Twin City Step Over
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified BMX technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.