Description: Civia Loring BaSE 3 Bike Green Apple 19" (L)
If you want your beach bike to be as solid and comfortable as it can possibly be, the Civia Loring BaSE 3 Bike Green Apple 19" (L) is the bike you want. This bike is absolutely loaded with features that will make your cruise far more comfortable than the Joneses next door. Mavic rims, ChroMoly frame, real disc brakes and a sturdy double kickstand are just some of the great, comfortable features that come with this bike. Every detail has been carefully thought through; from the fat tires to the wide, grippy handlebars, this bike has it all. Pick this bike up and cruise through town in style.
- 100% 4130 CroMoly frame and fork; integrated kickstand plate
- SRAM i-Motion 3 speed drivetrain with BB5 brakes, Mavic rims, and Continental Town Ride 26 x 1.75" tires
- Double leg kickstand and chainguard included
- 26 x 2.1" maximum tire clearance
- Complete bike weighs approximately 32 lbs.
- Mfg Size: LG, XL
- Seat Tube: 51.0 cm (LG), 56.0 cm (XL)
- TT (Effective): 56.3 cm (LG), 59.3 cm (XL)
- Bar Width: 55 cm (LG), 55 cm (XL)
- Wheel Size: 26" (LG), 26" (XL)
- Wght/Dims: 40 lbs. 54 x 31 x 8 (LG), 40 lbs. 53 x 31 x 9(XL)
Loring Base 3
NOTE: All complete bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a qualified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a qualified technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly. As an industry standard, some bikes might have minor cosmetic blemishes due to the nature of shipping.