|Power Source:||AA Batteries|
|Backup Power Source:||No|
|Modes:||Low, High, Pulse, Medium|
|Burn Time:||10 hours|
|Recommended Use:||Commuting, Riding at Night|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||30 Day|
Description: CatEye El 135N Sport Opticube Led Headlight
Sport OptiCube LED Headlights feature three superbright, white LEDs.
Key Features of the CatEye El 135N Sport Opticube Led Headlight Black:
- Three superbright, white LEDs
- Batteries Included
- 80 candlepower
- 80 hours runtime in constant mode, 320 hours in flashing mode
- OptiCube lights use superbright, long-running, white LED technology
- Tool-free Flex-Tight mount is secure; fits all bar diameters
- LED upgrade lights are now 50% brighter than previous year's versions
- Run Time: 320 Hours
- Bulb: 1 White LED
- Battery Size: AA
- Battery: Alkaline
- Weight: 94.0 g
- Wght/Dims: .25 lbs. 5 x 3 x 1
EL 135N Sport OptiCube LED Headlight
Browse 2 questions and 2 answers
Show all answers | Sort by
how do I change the battery?
Best Answer: CatEye El 135N Sport Opticube Led Headlight takes AAA batteries. Take off the light from the mounting bracket and it will expose the cover.
I want a light that will stay on if my dog shakes his head while light on the colllar?
Best Answer: Okay. I'm pretty sure the light would stay on if your dog shakes his head while the light is attached to his collar.