|Top Tube Length:||20.5|
|Rear End Length:||13.75|
Description: Academy Aspire BMX Bike 20in
- Frame: Academy Aspire 3 Main Tube CrMo 20.4”TT, 13.5” rear, 75.0º HA, 71º ST, MID BB, Integrated Headset.
- Forks: Academy Tapered legs with CrMo steer tube.
- Handlebars: Academy 8.25″ rise 28″ wide CrMo
- Grips: Academy Pro
- Headset: Integrated
- Stem: Academy Pro Alloy Top Load
- Brakes (rear): 990 alloy with clear brake pads.
- Brake lever (right): Alloy.
- Cables: Slick (rear).
- Sprocket: Academy 25T.
- Crankset: Academy 3pce CrMo Tubular 8 spline, 175mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm.
- Chain: KMC
- Pedals: Wellgo Platform Plastic.
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall 36h.
- Front Tyre: Innova 2.3”
- Rear Tyre: Innova 2.0”
- Spokes: Black steel.
- Front Hub – Academy Alloy 10mm axle, 36 hole, loose ball.
- Rear Hub – Academy Alloy Cassette, 36 hole, 14mm axle, fully sealed bearing w/9t driver.
- Seat & Seatpost: Academy Mid Seat/Post Combo.
- Weight: 11.2 kgs
NOTE: All bikes are sold and delivered partially assembled. Final assembly should be done by a certified bike technician. Failure to have the bike assembled by a certified bike technician may void the warranty and could result in damage and/or injury if not assembled correctly.
I missed your question over the weekend. What can I do for you!?
put pegs on it. But the specs say it has a 10mm front axle, and everything
on here is 14mm. What am I missing? Thanks!