|Material:||[shell] in-mold polycarbonate, [liner] EPS impact|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Protec Riot Riot Andreas Wiig Snowboard Helmet Matte Grey/Black
Keep your head protected in any conditions with the Protec Riot Snowboard Helmet. No matter if you're doing tricks or just ripping down the slope, never worry about getting a head injury again. The interior of the helmet is removable and machine washable, leaving you always feeling fresh out on the slopes. This helmet is even good in case you get caught in a bad situation as it is equipped with RECCO rescue reflectors which can be seen from a huge distance away.
- SHELL >> In-mold micro shell
- LINER >> EPS impact liner
- VENTILATION >> 7 passive vents & goggle venting under visor
- WIND SHIELD >> provides gapless fit between goggles and helmet
- INTERIOR >> One-piece removable & washable interior
- RECCO >> equipped with RECCO rescue reflectors in Andreas Wiig Signature model
- EAR PADS >> detachable plush-lined ear pads and drop liner.
- STICKER PACK >> Helmets are delivered solid with sticker pack included for your own helmet customization
- CERTIFICATION >> ASTM 2040 / CE EN 1077
Riot Andreas Wiig
Customer Reviews | Add Your Review!
"This is an epic helmet"
This is such a great helmet! It has a visor, but is much lighter than bern helmets.
"Nice snug fit- Great for cold days"
I finally got to use my new protec and I really dig it. The small bill works as a shelf to keep your goggles up when you want them off your face. The fit is perfect for my head(I wear a medium)and no problems interfacing with any of my goggles (Dragon and Gordini). The only thing I don't like is that it is hotter than my last helmet, which was also a Pro-tec. Even with the 7 vents, it gets stuffy- especially on warmer days or days where i'm really pushing it. Removable liners and earpieces help with washing and temperature control. It might just be me, but it makes my head look really big- as did my last Pro-tec helmet. If that's not you're style, maybe a different brand is better. Although I've not head-planted yet (knock on wood), the helmet feels solid. My last Pro-tec helmet has lasted for 4 seasons and I still use it. I just thought it was time for an upgrade.