|Material:||High-density, injection- molded ABS|
|Adjustability:||Removable interior fit pads|
|Certifications:||CEN 1077, ASTM F1492, ASTM F2040|
|Recommended Use:||Skiing, Snowboarding|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Protec Classic Snowboard Helmet
The Protec Classic Snowboard Helmet lives up to its name, delivering a classic look and style that will make any rider feel right at home and comfortable. Although its appearance is not particularly flashy, the underlying technology is anything but ordinary. For starters, the material used for this helmet is a high-density, injection-molded ABS which provides great reliability and durability. This is matched with an EPS Impact liner, finishing off the Classic as one of the best helmets on the market.
- SHELL: High-density, injection-molded ABS
- LINER: EPS impact liner
- VENTILATION: 11 screened vents
- INTERIOR: Removable & washable interior fit pads
- EAR PADS: Detachable, plush-lined ear pads & drop liner. Matte Black colorway available with Audio Force ear pads and non-audio options
- FIT: 5 sizes / 3 shell breaks
- CERTIFICATIONS: ASTM 1492, 2040 / CE EN 1077, 1078 / CPSC 1203
Or is that a seperate purchase?