|Material:||High density injection molded ABS|
|Adjustability:||one piece removable interior and detachable ear pads|
|Certifications:||ASTM F2040, CEN 1077|
|Recommended Use:||Snowboarding, Skiing|
|Manufacturer Warranty:||1 Year|
Description: Protec B2 Snowboard Helmet
With features that denote the unique styling of the brand, the Protec B2 Snowboard Helmet is a wise choice for protection and a little bit of class. Top features with this helmet include a Multiple-Impact Sxp Liner, 15 screened vents and a very cool windshield that fits perfectly between the rider's goggles and the helmet itself. Removable ear pads, both inside and outside of the Protec B2 helmet, complete the package and make for a great snowboarding experience for all who wear it.
- Shell: High-Density Injection-Molded Abs
- Liner: Multiple-Impact Sxp Liner
- Ventilation: 15 Screened Vents
- Windshield: Provides Gapless Fit Between Goggles And Helmet.
- Interior: Upgraded One-Piece Removable & Washable Full-Coverage Interior
- Ear Pads: Detachable Plush-Lined Ear Pads And Drop Liner. Matte Black
- Fit: 4 Sizes / 3 Shell Breaks
- Certifications: Astm 2040 / Ce En 1077
Sorry to delay your question. Within 30 days of the purchase of your order, you may return any product purchased from The House unused and in its original condition for credit or exchange. Please check out http://www.the-house.com/helpdesk/returns-exchanges-backorders/ for more details.
Protec suggests that this helmet would be best for someone with a head of about 53cm-54cm. Not an easy chart!