Sierra Snowboards are proud to introduce the Sierra Reverse Crew Snowboard, the very first reverse camber snowboard in our line. The Sierra Reverse Crew has a medium to stiff flex, a directional-twin shape, giving intermediate to advanced riders a true all mountain snowboard.
The Sierra Reverse Crew is a unique snowboard encompasses all the top level technology with a twist. Such as; a four hole insert pattern that accepts any snowboard bindings and a damp top sheet which reduces chatter and unwanted vibration. The most impressive attribute of the Sierra Reverse Crew is its turning capability because the contact points initiate a turn with maximum efficiency. The graphics are both sophisticated and poppy.
The Sierra Reverse Crew is the most aggressive reverse camber that we have ridden. We urge all intermediate to advanced riders to put this board to the test. We also recommend the Sierra Reverse Crew to riders that may want to experiment with the reverse camber but without sacrificing the turning capabilities of your traditional snowboards.
- V-Rocker Profile For A Fun and Forgiving Ride.
- Directional Twin Shape For All Mountain Performance.
- Flex 4-5 Depending On Size.
- Biaxial Fiberglass with Carbon For A Stable and Snappy Ride.
- Engineered Core Construction – For More Efficient Energy Transfer Edge to Edge.
- High Performance Sintered Base.
- Waist Widths: 151 (24.9 mm) 155 (25.2 mm ) 159 (25.4 mm ) 162 (25.7 mm ) 160W (26.0 mm)