2012 K2 WWW
The K2 WWW is the new shape of jib progression. The P-tex top-sheet is probably one of coolest thing about this board. It has great graphic on top, awesome graphic on the bottom. Of course, there’s Bamboo in the core and it has k2′s jib-rocker baseline technology, making 80 percent of the board is flat, 20 percent of it is rocker, 10 percent on the nose, 10 percent on the tail. And it does have the jib-tip construction.
The jib-tip construction lets you to ride 5 centimeters smaller than your normal board. The K2 WWW jib tips give’s it the same effective edge as a normal board,without sacrificial control. The twin hyper-progressive shape makes this Twin perfect for shredding the park.
The hyper-progressive side-cut keeps you stay stable at high speeds and fun and playful at low speeds. It has a centered stance and a W1 core, with tip to tail laminate wood and biax fiberglass for a predictable flex. It has a 2000 extruded base that is low maintenance and highly durable base. The K2 WWW has 3 degree base beveled for catch free jibbing. K2 WWW is also available in wide options.
- Jib Rocker
- Jib Tip
- Twin Hyper Progressive Shape
- Centered Stance
- W1 Core
- Biax / Biax Fiberglass
- P-Tex Top Sheet
- 2000 Extruded Base
- 3 degrees base bevel
- Length (cm): 142, 147, 151, 154, 157
- Effective Edge (cm): 112.68 (142), 115.22 (147), 117.76 (151), 120.3 (154), 122.84 (157)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.18 (142), 28.5 (147), 28.83 (151), 29.17 (154), 29.5 (157)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.3 (142), 24.5 (147), 24.7 (151), 24.9 (154), 25.1 (157)
- Sidecut (m): 7.5 (142), 7.6 (147), 7.7 (151), 7.8 (154), 7.9(157)